Shockwave

Reader's POV

I woke up in an infirmary bed, I felt weak, like I hadn't slept in 2 days. Name! Shadow cried, he ran over to me and gasped when I looked at him. I saw a 17 year old boy with black hair and chestnut eyes wearing a white button up shirt and brown slacks. I saw his small scar going from the right side of his face to halfway up his cheek. I stared at him, I could see him. He stared strait back at me, N-Name. He breathed, your eyes. What? I asked, my voice croaked. You need water, said Shadow. I'll go get you some, then we can talk.

Shadow helped me sit up then handed me the water, thank you Shadow. I said, now what happened to me?

"Um, Shadow scratched the back of his neck. I don't really know and neither does the nurse. You killed the Kishin, but you did using not one but two other weapons that you don't even talk to that much. And on top of all that Liz and Patty says you did some pretty strange things out there, like glowing and getting up after being knocked against concrete." Glowing? I thought, so they didn't see what I did? What I ate? Um Shadow? I said. Can you hand me a mirror?

Shadow looked at me, oh yeah and something happened to your eyes. You don't look blind anymore. I nodded, that's because I'm not, anymore at least. Shadow's mouth dropped open, you. You mean you can see!? I chuckled, yup and nice black hair by the way. It's easy to believe who you are now. Shadow frowned, I thought you didn't care about who I was. I smiled, I don't, but that doesn't change the fact that I believe you more know that I know what you look like. Shadow sighed, here. He handed me a silver mirror. I looked and saw a 15 year old girl with messy hair and sparkling eyes, holy crap my eyes.

I had never seen eyes before, you couldn't just feel them like you did hair. My eyes were a beautiful color, the edges had little blue flecks in them (Darker blue, if you already have blue eyes) and the middle, the pupil I think it's called, is pitch black. Wow, I breathed. I am symmetrical.

Shadow chuckled, you are beautiful you know. I looked up at my weapon, I'm not your type Winthorp. Shadow's face turned dark, his darker side showing through more clearly. Do not, call me that. Ever. I flinched, hating it when Shadow growled like that at me. Sorry, I said. I shouldn't have brought it up. I hate him, Shadow muttered to himself. Here we go again, I thought sadly. He's a cruel and horrid and I will never forgive him for what he did.

I'm sorry Shadow, I told him. About the shockwave.