You what!?

Shadow's POV

"Name!" Kid called. As him, Patty and Patty's hot older sister ran up to us. "Hello", my partner responded. "I heard you got your first mission, Kid said smiling. So I a, was wondering if you would like some pointers. I have been on several successful missions myself." Wow, I thought, this Kid is an idiot. You do not pick up a girl by bragging, especially this girl. If there is two things Name hates it's people who brag about themselves and people who try to help her.

"Uh, no thanks. Name said frowning, me and my partner can do this by ourselves."
"Oh I didn't mean, Kid paused. All I meant was it can be hard for new students on their first mission."
"Well we can, Name spat. Shadow and I can handle anything the world throws at us. By ourselves." With that Name turned and grabbed my shirt, we both walked in the direction of our apartment.

"Hey! Maka called, the angry looking blonde marched up to us. I know your secret Name!"
"Of course! Blackstar cried, only someone with a deep dark secret could trick the great Blackstar into for fitting!" I stepped forward to defend my meister, "you lost fair and square Blackstar!"
"Hey! Name yelled over all of us fighting. Will everyone stop acting like I can't take care of myself!?"
"Oh your a lot better at taking care of your self than we think you are, Maka said. Because your a Witch!" Everyone froze. "She is not! Kid cried, Maka how could you think that?"
"Because it makes perfect sense! Blackstar cried, he pointed at Name. I underestimated you once but I wont do it again!"

"Blackstar will you shut up!? Maka said, I'm the one who figured it all out!" She glared at Name, "I knew your soul looked odd! Those feather things, your using soul protect aren't you!? And I bet your eyes reveal what kind of animal you can control! That's why you always wear sunglasses!"
"I am not a witch! Name cried, you want to know why I wear sunglasses!?" Name threw off her glasses, everyone gasped as they fell to the ground.

Cliffhanger! Sorry guys but I couldn't help myself. 4 comments/guesses and I will update! So what do you think? Is Maka right? Are you a witch? A lot of people think your just blind. After all I guess bats are technically blind 0.0