Part 8

He went home for Christmas only to see that they were moving, "Mum?" He called out, confused. His uncle walked through the house after he had picked him up. "Uncle Moody, why are we moving?" He asked.

"Well, it's dangerous for demigods to live in big cities." Moody said and walked through the living room, "There have been a few more sightings of monsters, and I'd rather be safe than sorry." He explained.

"When are we leaving for camp?" He asked.

Moody shook his head, "No camp yet, just New York." The man said, "I only know a few aurors there. No-one I can trust to look after my boy yet."

Sally walked through the door with a suitcase, "The stuff will be moved by Moody and then we go to New York." She said with a box in her hand. "That should be everything, uncle."

Moody smiled and pulled his wand out, waving it around in a circle and all the boxes were stacked together and suddenly shrunk. Percy's jaw dropped, "You should teach me that one." he said in awe.

"You'll learn it next year, kid." Moody grinned.

"That's even better, teach me now!" He said excitedly. "We're working on getting the house cup this year with nearly everyone."

"Hardworking badgers." Mood snorted, "That sounds right. Why should I teach you the spell early?"

"Because it'd give Hufflepuff points." He argued.

Moody grinned at his nephew. "I like the way you think, kid."

Sally cleared her throat, "Let's go?"

The house where they lived was something Sally had always wanted, a big white house with blue shutters. Two rooms overlooked the fields where Sally could sit and write. A porch wrapped around the house where she can drink tea and watch the sunset.

"How did you find this place?" She asked, her jaw on the ground.

"Well it was worn down a bit, I had a bit of help fixing it up." Alastor said as he limped through the door. Percy followed closely behind and looked around in awe. "Magic really helped a lot." He chuckled.

"What address is this?" Percy asked as he looked over the field and to another house, "Is this a wizard neighbourhood?" He asked as he looked at the several stories high house, four or five chimneys were perched on the red roof. His eyes then looked at the other house in the vicinity.

The other house looked like a giant rook. Percy wanted to grow huge and just play huge wizard chess with it. When his uncle told him the address, Percy's eyes widened, "The Weasley's live there!" he exclaimed and looked at the somehow standing house. "Fred and George gave me their address."

He then looked at the house in the far distance, "That must be where Cedric lives!" He said excitedly. Oh he lived near all of his friends now, that was great. "Do you think we could-"

"No time!" Moody exclaimed and dropped a bucket on the ground, holding his suitcase in his hands. "Hold on to your bags and me.

Percy looked at the bucket and back up at his uncle, "Is that a-"

"A port key. Good eye, kid." Moody said and nodded. "The house will be safe, a lot of runes and my old man is the secret keeper. No-one will find it unless we let them." He said and Percy grabbed his bag closer to him.

"I think we've still got that place in New York." Sally said, "The one mom had auctioned for."

"Did Estelle get it?" Moody raised his eyebrow and grinned, "Even better, now I don't have to find some secret hotel." He said and cleared his throat, "This will be unpleasant, just to let you all know."