CHAPTER SIX

I ended up falling asleep in Corey's arms but i know he took me to his bedroom and put me on the bed because that's where I woke up.

I woke up around 2:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so I went outside but I got bored quickly so I decided to go on a quick walk. I was walking through the woods when there was rumbling behind me so I sped up a little. I heard it again not so long later but this time it sounded closer so I turned around expecting to see someone but there was no one, but when I looked closer one of the bushes was moving.
I slowly approached it but when I got too close a fox ran out of the bush at the speed of light.
I think my heart skipped a few beats but when I managed to calm it down I went to carry on walking but instead I bumped into someone's chest.
'Oh you've done it now' he said
Whoever it was had me up against a tree by the throat.
'Your mine y/n and mine only'
He took his hood down and I was not surprised to see that it was manny.
'Say your sorry baby'
'Stop it manny'
'Just say it'
'No'
'I SAID SAY IT' he screams
'Your magic spell doesn't work anymore..not with me'
He took a pocket knife out of his pocket and held it up against my throat
'I said say it bitch'
'I said no'
'That's it' he said bringing the knife back
I immediately freaked out and kicked him in the stomach, apparently so hard it winded him.
I ran faster than Usain Bolt back to the apartment.
I knew Mick would be mad but I couldn't rely on him for everything but it looks like I'm going to have to.

When I got in I locked the door and ran into the bathroom. I couldn't slow my breathing down again but I didn't want them to know what had happened so I turned on the shower and got in it. About an hour passed and I had just managed to get my breathing back to normal so I got out in a towel and walked back to Corey's bedroom.
My clothes were still wet from the rain so I borrowed a t shirt out of Corey's wardrobe and sat at his desk gazing out at the moon. I opened the window and got a cigarette but I didn't have my lighter
'Shit' I whispered
'Here' a voice said from the doorway
'Shit I'm sorry did I wake you up'
'No it's fine' Corey said entering while shutting the door behind him
'Here' he says lighting my cigarette
'Thanks'
'Your welcome'
We sat there in silence for 5 minutes until Corey brought up that I was wearing his t shirt
'My shirt' he said pointing at it
'Yeah I can give it back if your not comfortable with me wearing it. I'm sorry'
'Hey don't apologise It's fine, I don't mind at all' he said looking straight into my eyes.
'Y/n? Can I ask you something?'
'Yeah'
'he hurt you again didn't he'
'What..how did you know?'
'I heard you in the shower, you couldn't breath properly and you have a new bruise on your neck'
'Yea..he did.'
'Please tell me you didn't meet with him on purpose' he says taking ahold of my hand
'No..he followed me to the woods'
'Why did you go without one of us by your side'
'Because I wanted to be able to do things on my own but I can't'
'Listen' he says leading me by hand to the bed
He laid down and patted his chest for me to lay my head there. So I did

'I want you to know something very Important'
'Ok'
'I know it's a pain having all of us tag along with you all the time but until I know that manny is taken care of I will not be leaving your side and I'm sure that applies for mick and Jim too'
'Thankyou Corey' I say cuddling into him
'Your welcome beautiful'
'Beautiful?' I say smiling
'Goodnight y/n' he said sleepily
'Goodnight Corey'
When I looked up at him he was fast asleep so I laid my head back on his chest and tried to get some sleep.

Bodyguards  {slipknot}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें