Exploring the Village Together

"I think I'm in love with you. I can't recall anything about my past, and I can't help but feel it's due to my unfortunate luck. Maybe in my previous life, I committed some terrible acts that have led to this situation. When I first laid eyes on you, something extraordinary happened—I fell deeply in love with you. I vividly remember that day, your very first day at the office. I had come to offer Yuri a ride, and that's when I saw you. But when I discovered that we were once lovers, a whirlwind of emotions engulfed me. I couldn't understand why you hadn't come to save me. The resentment and animosity started to build inside me. However, as I spent more time with you, a gradual realization dawned upon me— you too have suffered, just like me. I can't pinpoint the exact moment it happened, but love bloomed within me." pai said.

Sky's eyes welled up with a flood of emotions as he turned to Pai, his voice trembling with sincerity. "Pai," he whispered, "I would do anything to recall our shared past, to unlock the beauty of your forgotten memories." 

Sky's point of view

Should I go with him too? I can finish my office work later. I want to be by his side all the time so he remembers everything. Maybe if I take him to the same place where we separated, he'll recall our past.

I feel a mix of emotions about this. I hope that going together will help him remember the good times we had. I want him to remember the laughter and love we shared. But I'm also a little nervous. What if he doesn't remember anything?

Still, I think it's worth a try. I'm excited and a bit scared, but I'm willing to take the risk. I'll put aside my work and be there for him. Maybe revisiting that special place will bring back our memories and bring us closer again.
(Pov end)

"Can I join you?" Sky asks after some time.

"You said that there is work left in the office." pai responded.

"You are more important to me. Office work can be done later." sky said.

"Okay..." pai said

In morning

They are all set to leave for the village. Yuri looks confused after watching the sky with pai.

"Sir..." Yuri said her voice trembling with uncertainty.

"He will also join us," Pai exclaimed, his eyes sparkling.

"Somchai, is everything okay?" Yuri asked, her voice brimming with genuine concern and care.

"He is my boyfriend," Pai revealed, his voice resonating with a sense of happiness and contentment.

"What? Your memory is back?" Yuri asked, her voice filled with wonder.

"No..." Pai replied, his tone gentle yet steadfast.

"Okay..." Yuri said, her voice imbued with acceptance

Sky's pov

He said, "I am his boyfriend," and oh, my God, my heart started racing. I felt a surge of hope because he indicated that we have a romantic relationship. It made me feel excited, thinking that maybe one day he will remember our beautiful past.
(Pov end)

At village

The village square is abuzz with excitement as the villagers prepare for a welcome party. Decorations adorn the streets, and laughter fills the air Villagers gather, chatting and laughing as they eagerly await somchai and yuri.

"Look, they're here! Welcome, Yuri and Somchai!"  villager 1.

The villagers rush forward, hugging and greeting Yuri and Somchai.

"Yuri, it's been so long! We've missed you." Villager 2.

"I missed you all too. It's great to be back." Yuri said.

"Somchai thanks for always being there for Yuri," Yuri's mom said.

"But who is this boy?" Villager 3

"He is my..." somchai was about to say

"We are friends..." Sky said.

The villagers smile, pleased with his response.

So you have come here for the first time? Villager 4 (excitedly).

"Yes..."  sky (nervously)

"Never mind, we will not let you feel that you have come for the first time."
VILLAGER 5 (warmly)

The villagers exchange warm glances and begin to enjoy each other's company.

Pai and Sky explore the village, laugh, and have fun.

Village Street - day

Pai and Sky stroll hand in hand down a quaint village street. The sun shines brightly, casting a warm glow on their faces.

"This village is incredible. The people here are so welcoming, and the scenery is breathtaking." Sky ( smiling)

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. I wanted to share this special place with you." pai said.

Sky eyes meet Pai's, and a sense of warmth and affection fills the air.

"I never expected our trip to become so romantic. Being here with you feels like a dream." sky (whispering)

"It's the magic of this village and the connection we share."

Village-sunset

Pai and Sky stand at a breathtaking scenic overlook, watching the sun slowly dip below the horizon. A sense of tranquility washes over them.

"This sunset is so beautiful, just like you." sky (softly).

Pai's eyes twinkled mischievously as he responded, "Well, thank you, but I don't think I have quite the same fiery colors and fading glow as the sunset." They both burst into laughter, They shared a joyful laugh, enjoying the beauty of the sunset together.

As they looked at each other, their strong wish for a kiss was unmistakable. Gradually, they moved closer to each other, feeling their hearts beating fast. The atmosphere was filled with intense and exciting energy. However, right before their lips could touch, the romantic moment was suddenly disturbed by the sound of a ringing phone.

They moved apart with hesitation, their eyes still connected with a blend of sadness and interest. The interruption disturbed the enchantment, briefly bringing them back to the real world. Sky took out his phone from his pocket and checked the display.

"I'm sorry, let me check who's calling." sky said.

Pai nodded in a way that showed they understood, but a slight sense of sadness remained in their eyes. Sky picked up the phone and answered the call, momentarily diverting his attention from the intense moment they were experiencing together

"Is everything ready as planned?" sky asked.

"Are you still going ahead with this, even though there could be risks to your life?" The person on the other end asked,

Sky reassured them, saying, "I'll be okay. Just follow my instructions."

"Okay, sir."

Hello Cuties!!!

How was that part? let me know if you like it or not. Give me some votes if you enjoy it. Join me on Prapaisky's journey.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes. The next part will be on Monday.

Enjoy it ❤️❤️