Intricate Connections

Prapai's Point of View

I woke up, and a jolt of shock surged through me as I realized that Sky was in my arms, and both of us were completely unclothed. Confusion clouded my mind as I desperately tried to recall the events of the previous night. Suddenly, Sky's eyes fluttered open, and he swiftly rose from the bed. I was taken aback by his sudden movement, and a tense silence settled between us. Time seemed to stretch, filled with unspoken words and unanswered questions.

After what felt like an eternity, Sky finally broke the silence and spoke to me.

"Now, you will help me get the gun," he said, reminding me of what happened.

"You don't remember?" he asked.

"I'm sorry for..." I began to say.

"Don't say sorry. You don't remember. You already promised me last night that you would help me," he said.

"Let me complete my sentence first. I was saying sorry for last night, sorry for hurting you," I said, feeling guilty.

"Forget about last night. It means nothing to me. Just tell me, will you help me or not?" he asked.

"Yes, I will help you," I replied.

I don't know why he was speaking to me that way. Perhaps it's because of what happened last night. I'm such an idiot. Why did I do that to him? I don't know if he'll forgive me or if our friendship will remain the same. I can't remember everything clearly from last night. It's all my fault.

Sky's Point of View:

It's also my fault. He was drunk, but I wasn't. I tried to stop him, but in the end, I lost control too. Am I in love with him? Why couldn't I stop? Stop thinking such foolish thoughts. He's just a friend. No, no, I can't love him. It's just my body's needs. I only love my gun. Don't forget that you love him, not Pai.

I was rude to Pai because I didn't know how to face him. It's also my fault.

At night

"This is Gun's number," he said and gave it to me.

"This is his number? I've tried so many times to get it, but I always failed," I told him.

"Yes, it's his number," he replied, smiling.

"Thank you. You're my best friend," I said to him.

"I would do anything for you," he said.

"Now, tell me what I should do next," I asked.

"Call him or message him," he suggested.

"You know I'm an introvert. I don't know how to talk," I said, making a face.

Stop making faces. I'll teach you...

Firstly, don't show him that you love him. Just be his friend. ," he said.

I was surprised that he knew about these things.

I messaged Gun, and he replied within seconds. I was shocked that he knew me and already had my number. He said he had wanted to talk to me for many years. I asked him if he knew me, and after a few minutes, he replied, "Yes, I know you for many years."

I apologized, saying I didn't remember.

"We met six years ago. Don't you remember? We were neighbors and classmates. At that time, I didn't have any friends, and you were the first person who became my friend. But after two months, you moved to a different school without saying anything. I had your number but never called because I thought you forgot about me."

How was this part? Will GunSky end up together? Does Gun truly love Sky, or does he have dark secrets? How will Sky react after Gun's confession?

Join me on the journey of PrapaiSky.

If you liked my story, please vote and comment below whether you enjoyed it or not. ❤️