Missing eachother

Sky's point of view

I was lying in bed waiting for Pai when my folks called. My mother informed me that my father's health is deteriorating and that he is in the hospital. I was terrified at the time, but she told me that he would be fine. She invited me to visit my father. I gathered my belongings and was about to leave without saying anything because I was going to be late when I felt my arms on me.

"Pai, I have to go," I said.

"What happened?" "Is everything okay?" He inquired.

"My dad is in the hospital."

"When are you going?" He stated.

Right now......

"What?

"I'll go with you, too." He inquired.

No...

No, please bring me along.

"I promise I will come back soon," he said.

"Promise me you will come soon

HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY

A sterile hospital room filled with a sense of urgency and sadness. Sky stands by his father's bedside, holding back tears.

"Mother, I understand the weight of our circumstances, but I cannot deny my heart. I love someone else, and I can't imagine a life without him." I said.

"Him? "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"He is a wonderful person, Mom."

"My child, your father's condition is deteriorating by the day, and he wants you to marry his friend's daughter."

"But, Mom, I'm in love with someone else.."

"If your father discovers that you are dating a boy, he will murder you."

"Mom, please don't do this with me."

"You don't have any other choices, forgot about him."

I'm not feeling well after my mother's revelation. I understand it's my father's wish, but I adore Pai. I don't know what to do; I want to call Pai and tell him everything, but I don't have the guts to do so. What will he do? But I have to say about my circumstance. I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

How are you doing, pai?

"I'm fine, and what about your father?"

"I'm also fine, and my father is fine; he was just released from the hospital."

"What are you doing?" Pai enquired.

"Nothing special; after I finish talking with you, I'm going to take a shower."

"I'd like to see a video call," he explained.

"My network connection isn't working."

"That's terrible."

"Pai, I have something to tell you" "What happened, sky?"

"Nothing, Pai, I miss you, and I love you so much," I said While kissing on the phone.

"I love you, too."

"OK, I'm leaving because my mother has called."

The phone was turned off.

Why is it so difficult to tell him the truth? ( In mind)

"Yes, Mom, I'm coming," I said.

" your father wants to meet you." She stated.