Love Confession and Intimacy

Sky's point of view

He asked me, "Are you single?" I was surprised by his question. "Yes, I'm single," I replied, observing his reaction closely. He moved closer to me and said, "Oh, it's good we're both single." It seemed like he was teasing me. I closed my eyes and leaned in for a kiss, but suddenly, I started feeling uncomfortable. I quickly pushed him away and ran away from his condo.

Maybe I was just nervous, which is why I felt uncomfortable. But why didn't I feel uncomfortable with Pai when we had sex for the first time? Do I love Pai? No, that's a scary thought. Pai and I have never been in love.

At condo

I arrived at our condo, and Pai asked me, "How was your day with Gun?"

"You know, he wanted to kiss me, but I'm stupid. I pushed him away and ran away. I think I'm still nervous, that's why I couldn't kiss him."

"You know, at first, I thought I was in love with you because I didn't dare to kiss him. How funny, hahaha."

"Yes, how can you love me when I'm a playboy? You're right." He was lying on his bed, facing away from me.

"Hey, what's going on? Are you sleeping?" I moved closer and asked.

"Are you drunk again? What are you telling me now? Are you meeting your ex again?"

"Why are you bringing up my ex and your crush, Gun? I don't like it when you talk about someone else."

"What the hell? What are you trying to say?"

"I think I've fallen in love with you, Sky. I love you. I don't like anyone else; I like you."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Please, show me some love. I want it too. Seriously, I've been trying to control my feelings. I've tried to support you, but I can't do it anymore. You have no idea how much it hurts when you talk about Gun. I thought I was just jealous because of our friendship, but I was wrong."

"No, don't do this, we are just friends"

I can see in his eyes, how much he loves me, he comes close to me and kissed me I also kiss him back, and my heart started beating fast after some time he breaks the kiss and again started kissing me, he pulled me on his bed and started moving his hand on my back, we were too horny, he rubbed my body with his hand, don't know why I it's feels Good, we kissed I liked but I don't feel comfortable when I was about to kiss gun,
"Why? Are you really in love with him?"

He sucked my lips, and I broke our kiss and pushed him against the bed, I was on top and he was bottom, I opened his shirt and start giving hot kisses on his body, it was like I'm not in control, my body was controlled by someone else, I opened his pant and pulled out his huge dick, he was also wet, I started rubbing his dick he was making sexy sounds.

after some time I started giving kisses on his lips and neck he was responding equally, we were using toung while kissing, and he started rubbing my back with his hand and opened my clothes.

but after some time he stopped and said "I think we should stop I don't want to force you" I kissed him and replied let's do it again. I'm horny.

He kissed me back and we started rubbing our bodies, his hand reached into my hole, and he rubbed his 2 fingers against the hole.

"It's feeling good?"

"Yes, please don't stop I need this...."

He increased his speed after some time he dropped his dick in my hole and start going ups and down, we were wet, and he rubbed his dick with his hand and again put it in my hole, the room was filled with moans.

After 3 rounds We fall asleep after some time.

How was this part? One more update in a day hehe, I was free today. Do you like their intimate scene? pai and say will understand their feelings for each other?
join me on the journey of prapaisky.

Sorry for my grammar mistakes.
Give me some votes if you like my story and comment down do you like it or not ❤️