That Time Yasmin Went Clubbing

... Two years later...

From behind, someone grabbed her backside, his other hand pulling her abdomen back into him. Yasmin knew the next move in that dance. She grabbed his wrist and twisted around, catching the back of his head and shoving his face down into the table. Two people's glasses fell over at the impact.

"Yasmin!" Barbara stood up abruptly.

The move had been purely instinctual. "Woops. Oh, crap. I'm sorry." Yasmin grabbed for a small bar napkin and pressed it against his nose just as blood started to run out, with a sympathetic pat on his back. "Oh, I screwed up. My bad."

He had recovered enough to speak again, "What the heck, lady!"

"What the heck, you? Who said you could grab my butt? What did you expect me to do?"

He obviously had more to say but his eyes were nervously flitting to her lethal hands. "You got some problems, lady." His eyes were watering and he turned and made for the bathroom. His friends behind him had finally caught up on what happened and followed him, laughing now.

Barbara grabbed Yasmin's shoulder, "Mini!"

"It was an accident. I wasn't expecting anyone to do that."

"Great, brat. Now he's never gonna come back here."

"You sure you want him to?"

"That's not the point. You can't go smashing in every guy's face who brushes against you in a club."

"Look, I don't think I can do this clubbing thing."

Anyone who had seen Yasmin's attack were avoiding the two of them.

"Thanks for taking me out, Barbie, but I think I'm gonna head home. I can't do these heels anyway. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?"

Barbara pursed her glossy lips. "Ok. Ok, later," she nodded.