Halloween and Christmas

I always wanted a winter country with bright sunshine at day and light rainfall in the dusk with the sun, then a wet street with darkness. I always wanted to build my own house and garden with aesthetic collections and antique furniture with a woody smell. A orange sky in the Halloween dusk with my pumpkin-lantern in the front yard of my house. A rubber skeleton with black shawl and a ghost with white shawl and sunglass. I will sit there waiting for the kids to grab the "Trick and Treat" chocolates. I always wanted a simple but extra ordinary looks with white sneakers on that wet night street. I wanted to walk through the street alone with my headband with "Harleys in Hawaii" song.

I have been eagerly waiting for that dusky smell from mother Nature. At the starting of "Cheerful December" I would buy a Christmas Tree waiting for that Christmas Day. I will decorate the tree with glowing toys, colourful balls, snow balls, snow man and dazzling starts of different bright colours. After that I will stuck a Tuni Bulb with blue and red light alternatively glowing. At that very day I will walk through the mall and grab all those attractive toys with full hands and come back to my house. I will dress myself in a bright red gorgeous gown with card sleeves on it and a red star clip on my hair. I will drive my car and go to a restaurant. I will take a donut, a cake, a plate of pasta and noodles for my own. After all these, I will came back to my house and wait for those kids to come. That kids will come to me to take the toys and chocolates and wish me "Merry Christmas". Then, they will give a some cards of greetings for this Holy Christmas and all.

After that day, I will return to my everyday life with a pen, white pages and my laptop. Now, that is all I want.