Two families

There was a lot of woman stuff. From the spring to winter clothes. Numerous heels and bags to match any style. All of it was from a famous brand, you'll think twice just to enter the store.

Yoongi patted your head, "It's yours. I filled the closet. I don't know what you like. But we can go shopping together another time. You'll move here with me, right?" He pulled you back to the bed, inhaling your fresh scent, "You don't need to bring anything here."

"Why don't we stay in your apartment? Yoongi, this is too much.." His lip turned into a thin grim line then you realized that he didn't want you to show up in public with him because he was going to marry.

And you were his mistress.

____

"She is a good cook." You munched the food on the plate.

You were on Yoongi's lap. His hands were wrapping around you. He opened his mouth waiting for you to feed him.

"I hired her for that talent. I know you'll enjoy the cooks." You and your big appetite always amaze him. And he loves you more for that.

"Yoongi.. don't you think this is too much? This place. I mean we don't need to meet often." You'll miss him but he will be married soon, of course he has to spend more time with her. Being with her, sleeping beside her.

"I'd always come back here. I expect you to be here every time. You don't like this place? I could look for another, actually we could look for it together." That's how he solves things? By buying new things?

"No, this place is more than enough. I can't afford to live here, Yoongi."

"There is nothing for you to worry about, Y/n. So, forget about your worries and move here."

He reassured you, "Someone is hungry.." He teased me. You eat almost everything, alone.

"Oops, did i? I'm sorry. Should I ask her to serve more?"

"I think she already went to her room, it's separate from the main building." He explained. You got off from his lap and cleaned the plate. Yoongi followed you from behind.

"Why?"

"Because sometimes i want to fuck you in this counter." He lifted you up. You almost dropped the plate.

"YOONGI !" You screamed out in shock. He laughed. It's been a while since you saw that laugh, "I ALMOST BROKE THIS EXPENSIVE PLATE!" You yelled at him.

"Well, you can do as many as you want."

"That's not the point!"

"But I mean it." His lips were close to your ear. This man really knew what he was capable of doing.

"Pervert!" You pushed him away, putting the plate on the sink.

"You did agree with me so many times this afternoon." The more he talked the more red you became. This devil, ugh.

_____

"Baby, do you like this one?" Kath pointed design of the table dinner for after party,

"I love this golden lining." Kath turned the other pages, "Everything looks so good!"

"Pick one." Yoongi didn't bother to look up a little. He read the chart on his tablet. Work and stuff. Or thinking about you this morning. Waking up next to you was probably the most precious thing he ever had. He wanted to stay in bed with you all day if he could. But today he had to go with Kath, arranging some wedding plans.

"We'll take this one." Kath smiles at the event organizer, "About what we talked on the phone the other day..~" Yoongi is no longer interested in the conversation.

"Stop looking at your phone, Mr." Kath started to get pissed by his silent attitude.

"Work." Yoongi answered shortly.

"This wedding is the most important deal right now! Can you help me?"

"I am. Helping you." Kath sighed.

"You are going to play that card forever, aren't you?"

Her father built a house for both of them as a wedding gift. The house was expected to be finished before the marriage. So both of them could fill the house immediately.

He was very happy to have Yoongi as his future son in law. He had been looking forward to this day since both of them were young. He knew Yoongi was the right person for his daughter.

Their families have known each other for a long time. It was a perfect tie. Besides, It wasn't only marriage for two people but also the company. Her dad was a great partner and always supported them.

They were the true family.

Yoongi looked up to him a lot for sticking with them during the hard time, especially when Yoongi's dad's company was facing tough bankruptcy. Yoongi's dad wasn't able to run the company due to his devastation after his mother died. He can't do all of this alone.

Kath's father taught Yoongi to run and give him advice when he needed to.

In short, Yoongi owed them.