Plans, plans, plans

Jeres POV

Jere could only think about one thing. About his boyfriend. Bojan.

He just wanted to see a notification to come up on his screen which said the words "My Bojan❤️". But he didnt want to be irritating to the other and text him as he did say he had a busy day.

All he could do now, was let his thoughts get the best of him. Like, "where is Bojan?" or, "is Bojan okay?".

He was scared about him getting hurt.

He remembered that it was Bojans birthday soon. In 2 weeks. What if he does the same thing he did for him? A surprise? A special one in fact! He could cancel some interviews, it was Bojans special day after all. He wanted to spend it with him.

Jere was filled with excitement as he sat at his computer, contemplating a surprise that would make his boyfriend, Bojan, ecstatic. After careful thought, he made a decision: he would buy a plane ticket to Slovenia for the 5th of January, just in time to surprise Bojan on his birthday, the 6th of January. The mere thought of Bojan's reaction brought a smile to Jere's face.

Jere knew that this surprise visit would require careful planning. He kept it a secret from Bojan, not wanting to ruin the surprise. He meticulously researched flights, comparing prices and schedules, ensuring that everything would align perfectly for the surprise. Jere was determined to make this trip a memorable experience for both of them.

As Jere clicked the "confirm purchase" button, a wave of anticipation washed over him. He imagined the look of sheer joy on Bojan's face when he realized Jere had traveled all the way to Slovenia just to be with him on his special day. Jere couldn't wait to see the surprise and happiness in Bojan's eyes when they were reunited.

He thought about some one who could pick him up at the air port. It can't be that difficult, he knows a lot of people in Slovenia! And the first person he could think of was Kris. Kris! Bojans bestfriend! Perfect. But what if he tells Bojan?

Maybe it was a bit complicated after all.

He trusted Kris though. He knew Kris for ages now. Well, only for 6 months, but still. He was trust worth.  Sometimes.

He kept thinking, but his only options was Kris. Because the other Joker Out would defiantly tell Bojan!

So, he picked his phone up and opened up the chats with Kris.

And he started typing.
___

Kris

Jere: Dont tell Bojan, but I come to Slovenia on January 5th for his birthday.

___

Now, all he needed was a response. A quick one.

He couldnt wait any longer. He was missing Bojan terribly. He just wanted his embrace and his touch again.

He sat on the couch for around 10 minutes, which felt like decades. And then got a response. Finally.

___

Kris

Thats so sweet of you, I'll pick you up from the air port, okay?

Also, what air port are you going to me at?

___

Jere read the message and typed in all the details for Kris to know. He wanted his surprise for Bojan to be perfect. Just like he deserves it to be.

___

Kris

Okay, cant wait to see you!"

___

He replied with,"Thank you, see you soon!"

He was happy that Kris went on with his planned surprise for Bojan. Hopefully he won't accidently tell him.

All he could do now was smile. A true smile. Soon, he would be reunited with his true love, his soulmate. The one he wants to always be with and hold through hard and good times.

Everything was going according to plan. A perfect week, where he could celebrate Bojans special day with him.

___
My Bojan❤️

Are you busy, my love?

___

Now, his smile had faded away, and worry started to grow inside him.

This message got Jere wondering if it was something important or not. He did say he was busy so it must be super important. He instantly replied with a 'No, is it important?'

____

My Bojan❤️

Yes, can you call?

___

His face suddenly dropped with concern and worried for the younger Slovene. What could of happened? Was he hurt? Did he do something wrong?

He pressed the green button on the screen which said 'call'

His screen filled up with the sound of vibrating and buzzing. Until a similar voice broke the silence.

"Jere?" Bojan sounded happy. Like he was smiling. Like he had only good thoughts in mind.

"Bojan? Are you okay?" Jere sounded the complete opposite. Worried and his voice trembling.

"Yes, I'm okay, I just missed you."

"I missed you too, but what happen?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice."

"So that was so important, huh? Well, now im here!" Jeres mood changed instantly aftet knowing everything was okay.

Bojan was just needing him. And he was needing Bojan. A lot.

"So, do you have any plans?" Bojan said. Curiously.

"Maybe. I have one. But I can't say!"

"What? Why?" Bojan exclaimed.

"I just can't!"

"Suprise?"

"Yes! U love it!" Jere exclaimed.

"Oh, okay, but do you want to video call?" There was a bit of disappointment in Bojans voice. Like if he just wanted to know what it was. But he couldn't spoil his birthday precent .

"Yes,yes!"

Bojans face was glowing. His eyes were glistening in the sunshine. He looked enchanted.