I knew you liked me

Bojans POV

After the final results, Bojan felt empty.
His best friend lost. He was so close, but he lost. It felt like fate was playing around with him and Jere, but they had each other.

Bojan didn't see Jere yet, after his awful loss. Bojan truely felt sorry for the Finn. How must he be feeling right now?

Crowds and crowds of people were rushing somewhere, but where?
Bojans curiosity forced his body weight to follow everyone. Even standing on his tip toes just to get a better view.
And there he was.

Jere.

He felt like his gut just granted him a true treasure, he found him! He pushed threw the tough crowds until his eyes met with the gorgeous ocean anyone could dive right in. The shimmer in his eyes, full of tears, turned to sail right towards Bojan. For a second, it felt like years, for a second, it felt like decades. For a second, it felt like love.

"Jokerman!" Jere exclaimed, a true, wide smile entered his face, whipping away the frown over flown with agony.

Bojan didnt say anything, just jumped right into his arms and hugged him like the world was ending. He felt like he was drowning in the comforts of the man he somewhat loved.

How on earth could he tell Jere he loved him and wanted him? He couldn't, it'd be awkward.

Jere tightened the hug whilst walking somewhere. Probably to his hotel room, but Bojan didn't mind, not at all.

Whilst walking, Bojan felt a collection of tears pilled up on his shirt. The west stains felt like fire to his skin, knowing that them tears came out of the man cuddling him and stroking him back.

"You're such a good friend Jokerman, I love you" Jere whispered in a husky-like tone.

I love you.

He said he loves me.
He probably meant it in a.. Friendly manner. The guy didn't know what he was talking about. Finlands sweatheart, in love with some stupid guy from Slovenia? No, no, no. Absolutely..
T̶R̶U̶E̶
not true!

A couple seconds passed, creating a good minute or two, making the words in his mouth boil. Then, finally came out.

"I love you too" With a additional rub on him back, and he could see, a delighted and relieved smile on the Finns face.

As the older man guided the younger, they're destination was really close. Maybe there they'll express their true feelings towards each other.

Or Bojan could just look like a fool.

Every second, they spent touching each other and enjoying this moment while it lasted. They were happy. More than happy. If someone saw them, they'd most likely think their lovers because of how tangled up they are right now. Hands interlocked, sides of their heads touching. Beaming smiles which could out shine any star in the universe and scream love in their direction.

The warm touch on Bojan suddenly left him in the cold and left him to the wind, which was attaking him to his exposed skin. It was disappointing that it couldn't last a extra minute. Or a extra light year. Or forever.

A click of the door suddenly made him jump out of his thoughts.

"You coming in, Jokerman?" A soft voice landed on Bojans body.

Who would he be if he said no?

"Oh uh, yeah of course!" A softer voice replied. If you looked at the Slovene's eyes right now, you'd most likely see little hearts flying around everywhere, and if you looked closer, you'd see Jere's name tattooed on every single one.