*N*O*T*E* (Most Asked Questions!)

Hey guyyss its ChiChi here! So, I'm sure you were expecting a new chappie, but I have some questions to answer... I've gotten endless amounts of questions in my imbox, so I just decided to put them all in this little note thingie... who knows, maybe one of these questions will help clear up how the story is going so far!!

Okay first question: Wait, so how old is Naomi? And she leaves her brother at home by himself?!

Naomi is about 17, 16 ish years old, and she doesn't leave her brother alone at home, she leaves him with his friend named Will, who lives across the street. Ha, what kind of person would leave their baby bro alone? :)

Second(: I really like thsi story, can you and xSnowKiss make one together?

Aww thank you(: And I don't think I will be working a story with her, but that would be a dream come true! xSnowKiss was the author who inspired me to start writing my own(; I think we would need to talk about it, but currently I'm working on three new works so I don't see any new ones anytime soon.

Q: I don't like the actress.... Can you change her? (I got about 5 questions about this)

A: I personally think that Willa Holland fits Naomi, but I guess people don't necessarily like Willa because of something she did, or what her role is in Gossip Girl? Well, I don't watch Gossip Girl, oddly enough... But you can feel free to disregard that, you can just imagine Naomi!

Q: I think Naomi is way too gullible, and she seems jsut a tad bit too innocent and nice.

A: That is originally Naomi's character. She is supposed to be like that(:

Q: I think that they shoudl be a couple already! Its taking forever!

A: I love romances that take time to progress. I guess I want Jason and Naomi to really know each other before they take it to that level...

Q: So you named teh slut after yourself? Thats ackward!LOL

A: Ha, the Charlotte in the book is technically Noami's frenemy and I got a dare from my friend to do that, and I never turn down dares!(:

Q: Will Aaron ever make another appearance in the story?

A: Probably not. I don't really liek him, hes mean):

Q: Will you ever continue Picture Perfect?

A: Yes, of course! IT's just I want to concentrate on Hidden Secrets(;

Q: Why don't you upload so often...? I really get anxious!!! And this story is just as good as xSnowKiss's maybe even better!

A: Wow! Thanks so much, though xSnowKiss has a marvelous story. The real reason why I don't upload so much is that 1) Writers Block.. :((

2) Something came up at school, a little scandal you could say and I was grounded... bleh.

 3) My friend just got in a horrible fight and might be expelled so it's kind of hard to concentrate when you know one of your good friends will be leaving you.

Q: How ols are you?

A: I am thirteen, turning fourteen July 5th! :D

Q: Where do you live?

A: New Jersey, yup Jersey Shore lol!

Q: You are working on more stories? Which?

A: 1) On My Mind ~ A Cody Simpson Short Love Story ~

2) Sounds Familiar... ~ A Justin Bieber Love Story ~

3) A new Jason McCann story that I will be working with xLilAngel (:

Q: Hey Chichi:) I was looking through Wattpad, and I saw a story that was EXACTLY LIKE YOURS. the only thing different was the title and the names of the characters. You should do something about that.

A: Hi! And yes, I have had many people inform me about that story, and I am really sad about it. I worked super hard on Hidden Secrets and I seriously was disappointed when I saw someone have the same idea... But many say that that author copied me and I should do something about it, but I won't. It's their problem, as mine, but I don't want to make anyone remove any stories. So... yeah. :(

So thats it! If you have anymore questions for good ol Chichi, don't hesitate to ask me! The summaries for teh new works are coming out soon!

MUAH! I love you guys!!:* <33