Chapter 7

“She’s awake.” I whispered before putting the phone down and walking over to her. I put on my best smile and she stared at me like I was an alien.

“Hey,” I greeted her.

“Uhm, hi,” She mumbled shyly. She glanced around the room and then her eyes became wide. She looked down at her arms, purple with lots of bruises. I heard tons of yells come from the phone and I groaned as I picked it up.

“What, man?” I told the guy.

“Let me talk to her, you prick!” He insulted me.

“Urg……….” I handed the phone to Naomi, “Its for you.”

Naomi’s Point Of View

There was a boy in my room. What the heck?? A boy! And he was really cute, he had blonde hair that went in all directions. His eyes where a sharp color of blue. His eyes where really playful and full of fun. I pain crept upon my head and I winced. I looked down to the throbbing pain in my arms as well and I saw purple bruises all the way down my arms. What happened to me? I couldn’t remember anything much, except that someone was hitting me. And, I noticed, I wasn’t in my room. I was in a hospital room. Go figure. The boy handed me the hospital phone and I reluctantly took it. I mouthed to him ‘Who is it?’ he shrugged and sat on my bed, cross legged eagerly waiting for me to talk into the phone.

“H- hello?” I stuttered.

A familiar voice came through the phone. “Naomi! Are you all right? I heard what happened. Trust me, when I get a hold of that guy, I’m going to kill him.”

“J- Jason?” I chocked out. Its been forever since I’ve heard from him. I was surprised that he would even try to make an effort to talk to me. After his attitude that day I was sure he wouldn’t ever talk to me again.

“I’m fine,” I said glancing at my arms then quickly looked away, “At least I’m alive.”

Even though I had no idea what happened.

“I’m glad. That guy in your room said you where in a coma. Speaking of him who the hell is he?”

“I don’t really know…” I mumbled back to Jason. He sighed over the phone. I observed the boy in front of me. He waved childishly and beamed.

“Look, I’m getting over there. I don’t know how, but I will. Even if I have to break out of here.”

“Jason, you and I both know that’s impossible!” I warned him, my voice hoarse from not speaking for so long. I was in a coma? This guy in my room right now had some explaining to do. Jason sighed over the phone and he hung up. Well, he hadn’t necessarily apologized, but it was one coming from Jason. Even though I should be the one apologizing.

“So, who was that guy? Your boyfriend?” The boy asked getting off my bed and leaning against the wall.

“Boyfriend?” A blush burned my skin, “Ah, no… he’s a friend.”

“ That’s good,” He breathed, looking relieved as he grabbed a bottle of water from my side table.

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“Because now I have a chance,” He smiled flirtatiously.

Oh my gosh, my cheeks where burning so much and I’m pretty sure he noticed.

“I’m Aaron Winters. Nice to meet ya,” He said sticking out his hand for my to shake. I took it and shook it weakly.

“Naomi Blanc.”

“Yeah, I know.” He flashed me a pure smile and my heart skipped a beat. Wow, this guy really knew how to toy with my emotions. Breath, Naomi, breath…

“So, can you tell me why I’m here? And how are you involved?” I inquired.

“Actually,” He started gulping down water, “Someone apparently thought you where someone else and started hurting you. It was some drunk guy, probably mad at his kid or something. I came around to make a call and I found him about to like…” He paused then rephrased his words, “I just found you with him and I gave him a little punch. Then he went flying off, and I haven’t seen him since.”

I laughed when he gave me a little demonstration of how he punched the guy who hit me.

“You don’t want anything do you?” Aaron asked me while pacing the room, “I know I forgot to do something… Oh right! I have to go tell the doc your awake! Be right back.”

Aaron left quickly and he returned with a man who was the doctor. He was dressed up for it anyways.

“Oh Miss Blanc, your awake! We where worrying that you wouldn’t wake up. You have been in a coma for a month now…”

A month!?!? No way! What about my job at the detention center? What about… Ty!!!

“Um, excuse me sir?” I breathed, Aaron and the doctor looking at me.

“Yes?” The doctor asked. Aaron had a disappointed look on his face and sunk into a chair.

“Where is Tyler, my brother?” I asked almost hopping out of my bed.

“Tyler? Oh yes, he is staying with the Young’s.” I sighed in relief. He was with Will.

“Well, Miss Blanc, you will be able to be out of here in just a few days until you recover.” The doctor stated before walking out of the room.

Aaron watched him leave and closed the door gently.

“You sure you don’t want anything to eat?” Aaron asked worriedly.

“I am kind of hungry…” My voice drifting off.

Aaron smiled a huge grin and he told me, “I’ll be back before you could say ‘McDonalds’.”

He then went through the door.

“McDonalds,” I whispered and chuckled to myself.

Then I remembered, I was going to McDonalds, to get Jason some food, so he could forgive me. And the scary man who hurt me so bad. My eyes started to burn and a tear slipped. Gosh, I can’t cry! I didn’t let any slip after that.

Aaron returned shortly with about 3 bags of McDonalds food.

“Aaron, why’d you get so much food?? Its like a buffet!!” I exclaimed as Aaron pulled a tray from under his arm and lay it in front of me. He put down all kinds of delicious, greasy, fattening food, but still considering how starving I just noticed I was, I started eating as soon as I could. I pulled back immediately when my hands wouldn’t cooperate and they rippled with pain. Ugh.

“You where in that coma for a month, I just thought that you would be super hungry,” He commented as he reached and popped a chicken nugget into his mouth, “Just like I am.”

I giggled at his behavior and he rambled on and on. I listened intently, but my mind wandered off as he talked. I couldn’t help but wonder about Jason’s words…

“Look, I’m getting over there. I don’t know how, but I will. Even if I have to break out of here.”

I then stood straight up in my bed. I carefully swung my feet over the bed and got up, the tubes that where stuck onto my body popped off, causing the machine to beep uncontrollably.

______________________________________________________________________________

Whoop de doop!!! Another Chappie, hope u likeed it ;) If u didn't critizizze in th comment place. Song of the chapter is...

For The First Time By: Script

<3