Chapter 8

I giggled at his behavior and he rambled on and on. I listened intently, but my mind wandered off as he talked. I couldn’t help but wonder about Jason’s words…

“Look, I’m getting over there. I don’t know how, but I will. Even if I have to break out of here.”

I then stood straight up in my bed. I carefully swung my feet over the bed and got up, the tubes that where stuck onto my body popped off, causing the machine to beep uncontrollably.

Aaron watched my every move as I grabbed my clothes off the counter. He didn’t say a word, instead he followed me. I was walking around in that short little hospital dress, and I probably looked psychotic. Whatever, I just needed to get to Jason, he was planning to do something, something reckless. My job was to make sure he was safe, well it really wasn’t but I felt like it was.

I felt someone grab my wrist and I twisted my body around to only be pushed into Aaron by some person behind me. My chest bumped into his and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“A- Aaron…?” I asked as he carried me wedding style and he ran out of the hospital. I heard a security guard shouting after us, but it was drowned out by our laughter. I clung onto his shirt as he ran toward a yellow Ferrari.

He opened the door for me and I climbed in. He got into the drivers seat. He pulled out of the parking space and he sped off.

“So,” He started glancing over at me, “You can go change in the back seat, then you should tell me why we just broke out of the hospital.”

I saluted him mockingly and reluctantly climbed in the back seat. I swear I saw Aaron blush when I pulled off the cloth off my body.

I quickly put on my clothes and hopped back into the passenger’s seat.

He looked at me expecting something. Should I tell him about Jason and the whole jail thing? I let out a deep breath and gave him the directions.

Aaron looked at me, obviously confused. “Wait a sec. That’s the Detention Center.”

I nodded hastily and he pulled up at the jail in a few minutes. He didn’t ask about why we where there until I was almost our of the car.

“So Jason’s a delinquent, huh?” I felt my ears burn red and I whipped my head to him.

“He’s not! He… he just…” I turned my head away from him and I heard him laugh nervously.

“Hey, you don’t have to come.” I advised him as he followed me into the heavily guarded building.

“But, I want to,” He stated surely.

Guess there was no stopping him. We entered the detention center and the familiar cold air rushed in to embrace me. I looked around and immediately. I ran toward Jason’s cell, hoping with all my heart he would still be there. I approached the cell and gasped…

_______________________________________________________________________________

Like it? Hate it? Well, let me know in the comments ;) SOng of the chappie....

Just A Dream By: Nelly

Love that song even though i think it gets soo naoyying!! !hhahaha lolSO sorry about it being short :( im trying, i realy am, but having a seri ous case of writers block and i feel like dumping this story... :(( Well, I still hav like 12 more pre written chapter for you guys haha ;) LOve u! muuah :*