Chapter 10 - The First Date

[Word count - 1,380]

Same day...

Location - Hikawa Residence

Your POV

I never thought this day will come, the day where Sayo and I are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I've been in love with her since we were both in junior high, and now it's thanks to her, things are starting to go my way now. But there is only one thing missing: us going on our first official date.

When I brought Sayo back to her place, I didn't know how to bring it up with her. Ever since she joined Roselia, she had gotten more and more busy. It feels like we're becoming distant at this point.

"Thank you for bringing me home." Sayo smiled. "It was very sweet of you."

"Yeah... no problem." I said and ended up letting out a small sigh.

"Is everything okay?" Sayo asked.

This is it. This is my chance to see if Sayo is willing to go on a date with me.

"Well, I was wondering if you're free next week."

"Next week?"

Sayo pondered for a moment.

"I suppose I am free on that day." She said. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering... if you... wanted to go on our first date that week?" I asked.

"Our first date, huh?"

Sayo began to think about it. My heart began racing, wondering whether or not she'll want to go on a date at all. After thinking about it, she gave me a smile.

"Sure. We can go on a date." She said.

I let out a sigh of relief, knowing I'll get a chance to go on a date with the love of my life.

"Alright, I'll be sure to pick you up on time then." I said.

"Very well. I'll look forward to our date." Sayo smiled before giving me a kiss on the cheek, making me blush.

She did went inside her place and I began to head home, beginning to plan our date.
_____________________________________________

A week later...

Location - Hikawa Residence, Sayo's Room

Sayo's POV

"Onee-chan, you look great!" Hina said as she brushes my hair.

"You think so?" I asked as I began to blush a little bit.

"Of course you do!" Hina replied with a big grin on her face. "(Y/N)-kun is going to love the way you look during your date."

"Yeah, I hope so."

"So, what are you two doing for your date?" Hina asked.

"He told me he was going to take me to a restaurant for lunch, and after that, we're gonna go to the CD store to buy CDs." I replied.

"Oh? That does sound like fun." Hina said.

"I suppose, though I am a bit worried."

"Worried? About what?"

"Do you think (Y/N)-kun would get bored during our date?"

Hina simply smiled at me after I asked.

"I don't think he will." She answered.

"What makes you say that?"

"(Y/N)-kun has been in love with you since we were kids, so I doubt he'll be bored if it means he gets to spend the whole day with you." She said.