Chapter 3: Memories

A.N: I haven't mentioned the pups ages yet so I'm going to tell you them real quick from oldest to youngest. Do they make sense? No idea.

I have made some changes to their ages. Just to be clear their ages are being shown in dog years, meaning a full year for a human would be seven years of aging for a dog.

Everest: 29(4 years)
Chase: 28 (4 years)
Skye:28(4 years)
Marshall: 27 (3 years)
Rocky: 27 (3 years)
Magenta: 27 (3 years)
Zuma: 26 (3 years)
Tracker: 25 (3 years)
Rubble: 24 (3 years)

Everyone had split off into different groups to search different areas. Zuma and Skye searched the coastline. Chase, Ryder, Magenta, and Dina the forest. Rocky and Rubble searched the town. Everest and Jake searched the mountains. Tracker, and Carlos searched the Forest as well.

Note: I'm going to split each groups searching experience into separate chapters.

With Zuma and Skye

Zuma and Skye were working together to search the beaches and coastlines of Adventure Bay for Marshall.

Zuma: "Anything yet Skye?"

Skye: *sigh* "Nothing."

Zuma: "Why did we do that to Mawshall. He didn't desewve it."

Skye: "I know, it didn't help that Me and Chase are together. It only made him more angry."

Zuma: "Yeah, but we'we not any bettew. We all yelled at him."

Skye: "I know, and I wish I could take what I said back."

Zuma: "Me too Skye."

Skye: "It didn't help that we made him sit out of our game of tag earlier either."

Zuma: "I know. I hate myself for wanting g him to sit out."

Skye: "Don't hate yourself. I know you didn't want to say that deep down."

Zuma: "Maybe your right. But it still bugs me that I could've kept my mouth shut and maybe Marshall would still be here and not off on his own."

Skye: "We're all upset. All five of us wish we didn't say those men's things to him. I hate myself to for it. I know he's clumsy. I know that it's not his fault, and yet I still let it off on him. I'm supposed to be a big sister to him and yet here I am calling him an idiot."

Zuma: "That's gotta be tough, knowing you caused your little sibling to run away."

Skye: "It is, but Chase has it a lot worse."

Zuma: "Oh man, I don't know if he can forgive himself."

Skye: "Hey, any signs of him yet Zuma?"

Zuma: "Nothing yet Skye."

The two continued their search.

Zuma: "So what was it like when it was just Ryder, you, Chase, and Marshall?"

Skye: "Hmm. What's a good story to tell you about that? Oh I got one. This was almost 4 years ago."

Flashback

Ryder, Chase, Skye, and Marshall were all playing jump rope in the back yard. Chase and Ryder were holding the jump rope. Marshall was trying to play but he couldn't jump rope.

Young Marshall: "I so bad at this."

Young Skye: "No your not, you just need some practice. Here, do what I do."