body swap

requested from:  SpoonGuySam

____________________________________________________________

~dr. flug's pov~

I could hear black hat's footsteps echoing throughout the manor I as I stood in front of my invention it was a large machine that with the press of a button you could swap bodies with someone and another button makes the machine fold up into a pocket sized square. "I assume it's done" black hat said not bothering to knock on the door and just walking in. "y-yes sir!" I say "hmm DEMENTIA!" black hat calls out "yes blackie?~" dementia coons popping up in the door frame not even a minute later. Black hat grabs dementia'a wrist before tossing her at the machine "now lets see here" black hat grumbles walking over to the machine pushing me into the body swap machine as well. A few seconds later I fell my stomach drop and notice that I am slightly taller [dementia is slightly taller than flug] I also notice that I have more energy that usual. Dementia and I step out of the machine and that's when I release that dementia and I switched bodies 'oh shit dementia is going to be really really tried-' I think as I turn over towards black hat "so it actually works I see" black hat pauses "good job doctor" black hat says as he teleports out of the lab "Flug why am I-" dementia starts before falling face first onto the ground asleep. I pick dementia up and bring her to my bedroom throwing her onto my bed before leaving 'well shit until she wakes up I can't switch us back' I think as I start heading towards the lab.

~black hat's pov~

I sit in my office my head resting in my hands as I lean on my desk 'well now since flug and dementia have switched bodies I could hang out with flug easier since normally he is to tired to hang out so I'll just leave him alone' I think. I stand up and make my way to the kitchen to get some coffee I pass by the lab and see flug sitting at one of his desks messing around with some invention. 'I'll get him some coffee too' I think as I enter the kitchen finding 505 cleaning the table in there. I start making the coffee I grab to mugs pouring the coffee into them and head towards the lab. I walk into the lab and put the coffee on his desk "I know you have the tendency to drink coffee every morning and you haven't gotten your coffee as of yet so there" I say turning my head away from him "oh thank you sir?" flug says putting whatever invention he was messing with on his desk and grabbing the coffee cup. "Why are you still dementia?" I ask curious as to why he wasn't normal "oh she fell asleep after you left so I have to wait for her to wake up to switch us back" flug says in a monotone voice before sipping the coffee. "I just hope she doesn't take the bag off when she wakes up..." flug trails off slightly annoyed.

~time skip~

I ended up staying in flug's lab for around a hour just us two having a nice conversation which I actually enjoyed and flug seemed to enjoy the conversation at least a little bit. The conversation was about random things.

~dr flug's pov~

I watched as dementia entered the lab she still seem kinda tired probably since it had been a while since I have slept "ah now that awake we can switch back!" I say standing up from my spinny chair and walking over to the invention. "get in there is a timer on it that lasts a few seconds so we can switch if I run in after setting it off" I say as dementia steps into the machine I set off the timer and get inside quickly luckily I got in at the last second. I felt my stomach drop and I notice I am back in my own body.

A/N: thank you for the request and hope you guys enjoyed the story

Word count: 699