it's alright

~black hat's pov~

I was going down to dr. flug's lab to check up on him since I hadn't seen him all day and I was worried for him I didn't understand why I was worried for him though. I calmly open the lab door and peak my head in only to find flug with his head down on his desk his arms covering his face though he wasn't asleep I heard quiet sobs. I walk into the lab fully and walk up to flug he didn't seem to notice me but I didn't mind. I stand behind him for a second before bending down and wrapping my arms around his torso flug sits up confused and turns around in his chair. I quickly take notice that he was crying and I just crouch down to his level and continue hugging him in attempt to comfort him. Fug hugs me back and tries to stop crying but ends up failing that. "what's wrong flug?" I finally ask not letting go of him "nothing.." he says clearly lying "say the truth flug I can tell you are not alright" I say still refusing to let go. "I- my d-depression i-is just g-g-getting to me" flug chocks out between sobs. "it's alright flug you always will have me and dementia and 505 whenever your depression gets to you but hiding away in your lab isn't going to help" I pause "please whenever it does get you I'll allow you a break to just calm down but make sure to tell someone okay? We want to help and we don't want you to cut your wrists again" I say finally letting go flug nods and wipes a tear away from his cheek under his bag.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this short story and I apologize on how a lot of my recent stories in this book have been pretty short. Also flug was pretty much having a mental break down due to having horrible thoughts going though his mind whenever black hat found him [if you were curious]

word count: 347