missing part

~dr. flug's pov~

I was in my lab when suddenly someone or something busted through one of the walls and grabbed me quickly tying me up and bringing me with them. I tried to scream but found myself unable to speak as the manor got father and father away in my slight. When I arrived at a hero's base I was thrown into a dark room and tied to a chair.

~black hat's pov~

I heard a loud crash from the doctor's lab. Annoyed I got up from my desk about to walk down to his lab and yell at him for whatever he has done now until I hear dementia yell "FLUG!!!" in a distressed voice making me slightly worried but not showing it. When I got to his lab I saw flug has been kidnapped by a hero and he couldn't defend himself since he was tied up. This made me angry and worried i didn't even care if I showed it or not he was my best employee whether I'd admit it or not he was in fact my favorite and the best one out the three. "Well what are you doing just standing there?! come on we gotta find that hero" I say coldly to 505 and dementia who admittedly run off to follow the hero through the large whole in the wall. I think of flug before teleporting to him I quickly hid since a hero was still in the room was still touching flug to make him talk he kept his ground from what I could tell [he refused to talk].

~dr. flug's pov~

I was in severe pain with a broken arm multiple cuts and brushes on me from getting beat by various objects including a hammer, knife, and belt. The hero known as torch flame was the one touching me trying to get me to talk and spill the secrets on our company but I would never let them know. I felt like I was being watched which put a bit more presser on me but I still stood my ground.

~black hat's pov~

when the hero turned around I quickly untied flug and attacked the hero revolting in torch flame being murdered and taken to hell. "alright let's get you to a hospital flug" I say grabbing the wrist of his arm which wasn't broken flug just nodded and 505 and dementia arrived a bit late. the three of us took flug to a hospital each of us being allowed to see him one at a time. 505 stayed there for around 2 hours dementia 1 hour and I stayed with him the rest of the time he spent there today since he could leave when the clock hit 1:30 am. "you worry me" I say as I lead flug out the front doors of the hospital flug seemed to not know how to answer so he just stayed quiet but I didn't mind.

~time skip~

when we arrived home I made sure flug didn't leave my sight until his arm healed. he also got a break until his arm heal. since it was late I made flug sleep in my room, in my bed so I could keep a eye on him flug was a workaholic after all.

A/N: hey guys hope you enjoyed the story I was in a bit of a rush writing this so sorry if it seems that way but I was in a rush to write this. Oh and the title 'missing part' was supposed to be a medifore fore black hat missing flug and getting him back only to become closer to him.

word count: 574