the gaurd flug

~dr. flug's pov~

"Flug!!!" I hear a kinda highpitched but yet still slightly monotone voice yell. I knew it was catnip so I went up to his room where I found him sitting at him desk slightly turned in is chair facing the door he had a almost worried look though he was still smiling like always. "yes catnip?" I ask as I walked over to him "I need you to do a favor for me" catnip says closing his eyes and tilting his head his longer fur/hair following. "hmm alright then what is it?" I ask calmly catnip seeming silghtly more nervous before saying "well the thing is I sorta need you to watch over mr. lord black hat for he has fallen ill and I can't watch him myself since I have to research the source of the illness and the cure" he says opening his eyes or at least the eye that isn't covered by his fur/hair. "W-what?! why can't 5-505 or dementia do it?" I say nervously "well.." catnip pauses taking a deep breath before saying "dementia would just annoy black hat and probably get sick herself and 505 hasn't finished cleaning yet and he would probably get easily distracted" he says puting his hands up in a shruging postion. I sighed and then said "fine" to catnip before he waved bye and I walked over to black hat's bedroom since when someone gets sick catnip will make sure someone watches over the said sick member and makes sure they stay in the bedroom only aloud to leave for the bathroom. I knock on black hat's bedroom door and hear a tired painful voice say "come in" I open the door and give black hat a breff explantion on how I would be watching over him. Black hat nodds and tries to sit up since he was laying on his back head faceing me. I went over to him and made him lay back down black hat was slightly annoyed but hey I was happy that he obed me.

~black hat's pov~

I let flug lay me back down on the bed since although I was annoyed since I was sick but since it seemed to make flug happy which oddly enough made me happy..? I icnoored the feeling and tryed to sleep while flug stood leaning agenst the wall. When I woke up I noticed flug was dozing off but kept jolting awake when he did. Once he noticed I was a awake he called 505 using a walkie talkie. After a few mintues a knock on the door sounded it was soft like a paw hitting the door flug opens the door and grabs a tray before saying "thank you for the help 505" and closing the door. Flug walks over to me and leaves the tray next to me it was covered in all sorts of meat and a cup of water I start eating and drinking the water. As soon as I finished flug walks over to me and takes the tray but before he could call 505 to take the tray I grab his wrist and pull him onto my stomach I could see him blushing through the bag as he says "s-s-sir w-what a-a-are y-you d-d-d-doing?!" his studdering was quiet cute but I let go of his wrist and he stands up quickly calling 505 on his walkie talkie while I say nothing. After a hour or so we hear a knock on the door and flug goes to open it up mean while I got a glimps of a sharp row of teeth it was catnip. Catnip was allowed to come in and give a shot and then gives flug medicene and leaves saying "give mr. lord black hat one pill per hour to get him heathy again" And with that flug did as instructed. The next day I wasn't ill any more but still had flug on mind.

A/N:  hope you enjoyed the story!

word count: 663