/-/Power Of Persuasion/-/

For those of you curious, the Slasher's mask looks like that ^^^ But the horns and the teeth on the mask are red and the eyes are purple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's Pov:

Cole shook the vending machine in frustration, frowning as the snack he'd put his money in for still didn't fall from where it was stuck. I swear, these things must have some kind of problem with me or something, this happens every single time I use one! He thought, letting out another sigh of irritation. Suddenly, he felt himself get pushed to the side slightly as someone bumped into him. He let out another sigh before turning to the person. They had a red hoodie on with the hood up to the point where it was covering their face and some blue jeans on. Seriously? He looked at the person sternly. They looked up slightly but not enough to show their face, only a pair of amber eyes that Cole only knew all too well. For fuck's sake. Do I need to tie him to that bed?! he thought in annoyance. Well, I'd like to see how he handles this...it wouldn't hurt to play along for a while. He decided before raising an eyebrow at the 'stranger'. Kai looked up ever so slightly and cleared his throat, speaking in a weird tone that could've made Cole burst out laughing right there and then.

"Uhm...Sorry about that." Kai apologised, still making sure to not raise his head to look at Cole too much.

"Oh it's fine." Cole replied, slipping some annoyance into his tone so Kai didn't know he suspected anything. 

"I'll uh, just be on my way." He said before quickly walking off down the hallway to the stairs that led down to the ground floor. Cole rolled his eyes in amusement and sighed before following him. After a few minutes Cole followed Kai as he walked past reception and walked down the stairs just outside the hospital's main entrance. He has a lot of explaining to do. 

Kai's Pov:

Kai walked down the steps outside the hospital, breathing in fresh air as he felt the feeling of freedom. Kai had almost gone down all the steps when...

"Ow!" He gasped as he felt a small but sharp object hit him in the back of his head. Kai whipped around and looked down at the floor to see a small stone on the floor. Tilting his head he looked up to see Cole standing at the hospital's main doors, leaning against them. His hand glowed for a second as another stone was flung into Kai's forehead.

"Ow! Quit that!" Kai snapped as the wind blew the hood of his hoodie off his head. Cole gave a smile of amusement and flung another stone into his shoulder. Kai rubbed his shoulder with a huff. 

"Okay, Okay, So you caught me." Kai mumbled, and Cole walked down the steps until he was a few inches from Kai.

"So now you're gonna explain to me why you decided to try and sneak off. You know what? You are also going to tell me why you even tried to sneak past your amazing boyfriend whose also in charge of keeping you safe." Cole said Kai sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. 

"I-it's complicated!" Kai replied, his words slightly rushed which made Cole raise an eyebrow.

"Well I'm not letting you go anywhere until you tell me where you're going, why you're going, and most importantly why I should even let you go anywhere when you're still healing from a stab wound in your side." Cole replied, his tone firm as he gave Kai a stern look. Kai rubbed a hand over his face impatiently. 

"Okay, fine. I'm going to the city of ouroboros." Kai replied, "I'm going because Shiva told me that it was actually a trap set up by the Slasher and that the Slasher knows our friends are coming for them. Shiva said a lot of things and...either way it wasn't Shiva's fault, she didn't know. Blah blah blah, the Slasher is also forcing a whole Pilorpian tribe to work for them..blah blah blah we need to go now!" Kai said rambled urgently. Kai watched as Cole's expression turned worried. Cole sighed and rubbed a hand over his face as he placed a hand on his hip, clearly debating himself. After a moment he looked up at Kai, his eyes flashing with a mix of concern and care for Kai.