/-/Busy/-/

Lloyd's Pov:

"Guys, I need backup on the robbery mission!" Lloyd shouted desperately into the communication system in his ninja hood.

He stared in surprise as more thugs in black ninja-like suits leapt out from behind corners and pillars in the bank. He found himself holding on very tightly to the sword he had. This is not good...he thought, his eyes darting around the circle of thugs that surrounded him. Each one had a strange mask on, the masks almost looked like the overlord's face when he had tried again to take over Ninjago city with all his strange purple crystals. They also held either spiky clubs, sharp knives, or deadly looking katanas. With a jolt he remembered the sons of Garmadon, how they had wore masks and tried to bring back his father, which they had done, but ever since then Garmadon had changed. He suppressed a shudder.

"On my way!" Kai's voice came in through his hood, startling Lloyd. He was about to reply when one of the thugs stepped forwards, they looked different from the other thugs. They held two katanas, and their mask looked better made than the others. Maybe this is their leader! Lloyd instinctively pointed his sword at the 'leader' threateningly, but froze in confusion when he realised the 'leader' had lowered their katanas.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon," the leader began, his voice was dark and deep, "The boy who turned his back on the dark side and turned to Wu." Lloyd felt shivers pass down his spine, whoever this person was, they knew who he was. But the strange person continued, "Slasher asked me to send her love in your final moments." Lloyd could hear a dark chuckle coming from behind the mask. Slasher!? She? If this is Harumi again i swear-...but that can't be possible, she's in kryptarium! I'll have to double check later. Lloyd was pulled from his thoughts as he realised the stranger had tilted his head to the side and was waiting for Lloyd to speak.

"Who are you!? How do you know me? What do you want? Whose the 'slasher'?" He couldn't stop the questions that blurted out of him. Suddenly a voice came from above, a voice that he couldn't suppress a sigh of relief at hearing.

"Well, whoever this 'slasher' guy is seems like a jerk to me!" Lloyd watched as Kai jumped down from the ceiling of the bank, landing perfectly in a position ready to fight. He held a sword in is hands, pulling out another one from behind his back to even the odds against this stranger. Time seemed to freeze for a moment as the stranger turned to stare at Kai, raising his two katanas again. The stranger put his hand up and did a strange signal to all the thugs that surrounded Lloyd and now Kai, and Lloyd realised with a sickening jolt that the thugs had began to advance them both. Lloyd looked past the stranger to see Kai nod slightly, and Lloyd realised that the stranger had his back turned to him, too busy staring at Kai curiously. Lloyd took a deep breath and gathered his elemental energy for a moment and spun, letting his spinjitzu take over. He spun in a circle motion, knocking into a bunch of thugs and knocking the stranger forwards  towards the bank's entrance. If he even thinks about fleeing- Lloyd's thoughts got interrupted by Kai's confident voice.

"You handle some of these thugs! I'll stop this guy from escaping!" Lloyd nodded at Kai's fierce instructions and started to wave his sword towards multiple of the many thieves that surrounded him. Boy is this gonna be a hard fight. But wait...this is supposed to be a robbery, right? So how come none of these thugs are after money. That's really- Lloyd gasped as he felt a sharp pain in his back as he got kicked to the ground, raising his sword just in time to block the sword of a thug.

Kai's Pov:

Kai stood face to face with the stranger, he had swiftly blocked the Bank's entrance so that this person couldn't escape. They both held up their weapons threateningly.

"Kai Smith, master of fire, Is it?" the voice spoke from behind their mask menacingly, it was definitely a male voice, but then again, hadn't Harumi used a voice changer? This person could quite easily be a girl. But for the time's sake he stuck to 'he'. He knows who I am. Kai stared at the stranger, focusing more on the two katanas in the stranger's hands more than his words. However the voice continued, and they began to circle each other. "You've been through so much, haven't you?" The voice asked, making Kai hiss with rage.