/-/Missing/-/

Nya's Pov:

Nya knocked on Kai's door, wondering whether or not Kai and Cole had come back safely from last night. A quiet 'Come in' Was heard through the door and Nya felt her stomach twist in surprise. That doesn't sound like Kai. She thought and quickly opened the door and walked in. She gasped in surprise as she saw Cole picking up some of Kai's clothes which had been carelessly thrown on the floor.

"Cole you scared me!" She hissed through gritted teeth. Cole stared at her, his gaze frustrated before gesturing to Kai, who was fast asleep on his bed. Nya felt guilty as she realised she had almost woken her brother up. She gave Cole a questioning stare, only just wondering why the heck Cole was in Kai's room while he was asleep. Cole smiled back and gestured for her to follow him out into the hallway. Nya put her hands on her hips as Cole closed Kai's door gently.

"Explain." Nya demanded. Cole just gave a soft chuckle. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's fine. We slept together." Cole whispered, and Nya gasped, feeling excitement immediately whizz through her body.

"Did you- does this mean? Are you-?" Nya couldn't get her words out properly with the amount of excitement she felt. Cole nodded.

"Yep...he was the one that actually pulled me into the kiss." Nya felt her eyes widen in shock as Cole nodded. Cole looked just as happy as she felt.

"He was the one that-? But- I wasn't even aware he liked men.." Nya trailed off, feeling a little hurt that Kai hadn't told her. Cole simply put a hand on her shoulder in a reassuring way.

"Sometimes people need their secrets, and his Bi. Don't tell me you and Jay have never made out?" He said, grinning mischievously. Nya immediately glared at Cole with a mix of fear and resentment.

"Shush! Keep your voice down...please don't tell Kai, he'll kill Jay!!" Nya begged, and Cole only laughed in amusement.

"I won't." He promised, and Nya gave him a mistrustful glare. Cole put his hands up in defence, "I swear it." He added. Nya nodded, allowing herself to calm down. 

"Well, Zane's making breakfast, so you'll have to wake Kai up soon anyway." She informed him before turning away and walking down the hallway. She entered the kitchen and smelt the breathtakingly good scent of pancakes. She noticed Jay talking to Lloyd on the couch and she went to join them. Nya noticed an annoyed look on Lloyd's face as she noticed Jay holding the scroll he had been reading lately above Lloyd's head. Nya snatched the scroll out of Jay's hands and gave it to Lloyd.

"Thanks Nya." Lloyd grinned, flashing Jay a sly smile and sticking his tongue out at him before heading outside. Nya giggled as Jay gave Lloyd a frustrated look. 

"Don't be long out there," Zane said to Lloyd before he went outside, "the pancakes are almost done." Lloyd nodded at Zane's words before opening the door and stepping outside, closing it behind him. Nya took Lloyd's spot on the couch next to Jay, and Jay immediately welcomed her into a hug. Nya smiled as Jay gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Cole's Pov:

Cole quietly opened the door and went back into Kai's room shortly after Nya left him. He continued picking up some of Kai's carelessly thrown shirts and hoodies and slowly made his room look cleaner. He put his hand on his hips and looked around, satisfied, as he saw how clean Kai's room now looked. He grabbed a chair and sat on it next to Kai's bed, reading a book that he had taken off of Kai's desk. He couldn't help but feel relaxed as he glanced past the book and looked at Kai's peaceful face. He felt his eyes drawn to his messy brunette hair, which looked slightly better when it had less hair gel in it. Cole crossed one leg over the other before continuing with the book. He had noticed that the book looked untouched, like it had never been opened before. He held back a soft chuckle. That just proves even further that Kai lied to me all the times he said he reads. He grinned slightly and flicked through the pages briefly. The book was about 'controlling your temper' and he turned it around to see a piece of paper taped to the back of the book. The paper said something and Cole read it: