fight | mason thames

bellamied

bellamied

(pls forgive me in advance this is prob gonna be so cringey cuz i don't know how to write school fights nor have i ever really seen one irl 😭😭)

"y/n there's no way you're just gonna let her talk shit about you like that!" your best friend , ivy said.

"well what do you want me to do? i don't wanna cause anymore drama" you complained putting your books in your locker.

you two were talking about a girl named emma , who spread rumors about you and told everyone you got with half the football team , even tho you had a boyfriend outside of school.

"look if anything goes overboard and people believe it , i'll tell the principal" you said.

"oh god , no y/n you're supposed to-" ivy started before getting cut off.

"slut." a boy said bluntly as he walked past you , great it was starting to spread.

rage filled your body as you watched emma looking you up and down across from you while leaning on her locker.

emma was the type of girl who got in fights at school everyday , however you weren't — in fact you never did.

without even thinking , you slammed your locker shut as you walked up to her.

people started talking and looking at you , ivy quickly followed behind you.

"are you that fucking lifeless? really? you have nothing better to do than spread rumors about me when i haven't even done anything to you?" you scolded.

"should've thought about that before giving me dirty looks the whole year" she crossed her arms as she stood up straight.

"girl if anyone gives dirty looks it's you" i shot back.

"and what are you gonna do about it huh? you can't fight " she scoffed.

"and you can? just cuz you do it everyday doesn't mean your good at it , i mean i don't think i've ever seen you win one" i said.

after i said that , i heard way more people and some even got their phones out. i looked at ivy and she looked proud but scared.

"okay.. you wanna go?" she said putting her hair up , quickly after she tried throwing a punch that i dodged.

i grabbed her fist and twisted her arm , pushing her.

she got up pushing my face and then pushing me to the locker , causing me to hit my head.

i felt blood come down my head , but i quickly pulled her by her hair and pushed her roughly on the floor to punch her hard.

then i dragged her hair back up and pushed her to the locker then back to the floor.