parents | tristan pravong

summary: you were meeting your boyfriend , tristans parents for the first time.

REQUESTED BY:

A/N: fyi , i do not know tristans parents names 😭😭 so i will make them up! y/h = your hobby

: *✧・゚:* : *✧・゚:*

Y/N' S POV

i was super nervous because today i was meeting tristans parents and i wanted to make a good impression.

i tried my best to look put together today , i fixed my hair in my rear view mirror before i started driving to tristans house.

i listen to some frank ocean on the way.

i take a deep breath as i parked into the driveway.

i get my purse and then get out of the car , walking up to the doorstep.

i ring the doorbell , tristan quickly opened it.

"hi" he smiled , "hey" i smile back.

he wraps his arms around my waist , embracing me in a hug.

i hug him back and wrap my arms around his neck.

we both pull away , he stopped to look at me.

"wow , you look stunning" he admired , "thank you tris" i blushed.

before we could say anything else , his parents walked over to us.

"so you must be y/n!!" mrs pravong said with a big smile on her face.

"it's so nice to finally meet you" mr pravong grinned behind her.

"hi mr and mrs pravong, it's so good to finally meet you both aswell" i return the smile.

"please , you can call us lee and jia" lee, his dad said.

i just awkwardly smile and nod , we walked to the dining room.

tristan and i were sitting next to eachother while his parents were opposite us.

for starters we had soup , jia poured some for me then sat back in her seat.

"so y/n , you do acting too correct?" jia asked , "yeah i do!" i responded.