wisdom teeth | mason thames

summary: you went with your boyfriend mason to get his wisdom teeth removed.

REQUESTED BY: no one :)

: *✧・゚:* : *✧・゚:*

NOBODYS POV

masons mom had asked y/n to come along today since mason was getting his wisdom teeth out , brooke had a ballet thing and she thought he needed some emotional support.

when they drove there , y/n didn't come but she was going to when the actual surgery was over.

soon , just as it was almost over y/n arrived at the hospital. she met masons mom in the lobby and both of them went back to the room when it was done.

"mommmm" mason groaned , tissues stuffed in his mouth — and high on anesthesia. y/n walked up to him , "aww , you feeling okay?" she chuckled.

mason just sat there in silence , "pretty" he managed to get out while looking at his mom and pointing at y/n.

"yeah!" masons mom smiled , y/n shook her head laughing once more. y/n pulled out her phone to record as the doctors got everything wrapped up and put mason into the wheelchair.

"i can push him" y/n offered to masons mom smiling , they started walking out of the room as y/n pushed mason on his wheelchair.

"pretty , give me that" mason mumbled , pointing at y/ns phone. she smiled giving it to him , they stopped outside waiting for masons mom to get her car.

he accidentally swipes opening the camera app , he slightly flinches when it opens. "i look so uglyyy, look at my cheeks! i look like alvin" he cried.

(okayyy pick me boy 💅💅 no i'm kidding)

"no mase, you're beautiful!" y/n reassured , putting a hand on his cheek. he froze for a second , they were interrupted as a black jeep pulled up.

masons mom got out of the car , a nurse left the entrance , all of them helping mason into the car which didn't take long.

they got settled into the car and shortly after started driving , mason was kind of zoned out for a while. y/n thought he would act funny and weird on anesthesia but he seemed sad.

"hey , you okay?" she asked , "i don't have a tounge anymore" he muttered , "are you gonna break up with me?".

"what? no of course not mason! you have a tongue dont be silly , here stick it out" she said , sticking her tounge out at the last part.

he slightly sticked out his tongue , just enough to see the tip of it bleeding. "i have a tongue!! PRETTY WAS RIGHT I HAVE A TONGUE" he shouted as he put both hands on either sides of y/n's face and shook her  in excitement.

"YES YOU DO!!" she yelled back matching his energy , putting her hands on his wrists , masons mom smiled at them from the rear view mirror.

"thank you" he smiled with tissues stuffed in his mouth , she just smiled at him. "car" he mumbled pointing out the window.

"wait .. do i have a car? is this my car?" he asked , "sorry hun this ones mine" masons mom said , eyes still on the road.

"i want a car" he cried once more , "you'll get one when you get your drivers license" y/n said making him feel better , putting a hand on his shoulder.

"when can i get it?" he said , "next year" she grinned. "noo that's so long" he whined as he layed his head on y/n's chest , she played with his fluffy hair as he complained.

"i want eminem , play eminem" he said , looking up at y/n. she chuckles under her breath , "okay".

she connected her phone to the bluetooth and played "Lose Yourself" , "i love this song" he shouted.

he tried to sing along but all that came out was mumbles , y/n and his mom couldn't help but laugh at his actions.

soon the song ended , he started crying "why do all good things end" he yelled. y/n wiped his tears "ohh noo don't cry i'll just play it again!" she smiled.

"there's no use , forget it" he grunted , crossing his arms and laying back down. after a few minutes of silence and looking out the window his head shot back up rapidly , he was panicking. "mom where's my girlfriend where did she go? do i have a girlfriend".

"she's right there sweetheart" his mom said, mason slowly turned around and looked at y/n sitting there watching him.

"i thought i lost you" he wailed as he hugged her , she hugged him back. he stayed there for a while not letting go.

later they finally arrived home , both masons mom and y/n helped him get out and to his room.

he layed in his bed , y/n stood there next to him "okay mase , you have to get some rest" she told him as she was about to walk away.

"NO stay here pleaseeee " he begged as he gently pulled her hand , y/n looked back up to masons mom who smiled at her again. "okay fine" she said , mason happily clapped and cheered.

MATILDA SPEAKS !
don't kill me if this is inaccurate i've never got my wisdom teeth out , and i hope i don't bc otherwise i would spill all my secrets out to my mom if i was ever high on that shit