Chapter 4

Lacey's P.O.V.

I slip some clothes on, not even feeling pain or gushing blood anymore. Thank God Jace was here to save me with some Morphine or I would really be feeling this crazy shit right now. Damn, I feel good.

I open the bedroom door so I could let Jace in and there he was, talking to Justin. My eyes widen when Justin sees me and I slam the door shut. I lean against it so I could hold it closed until I could find the lock. He kept pounding on the door screaming my name which was really freaking me out at the moment since he could just plow this door down with his strong, buff body without even thinking about it. "Lacey! Lacey open this damn door! Get over here you little bitch! I wanna teach you another lesson for talking to Jace when I said not to!" He screams.

I could feel his angry vibe coming through the door as he tried getting in, to tear me apart again. Justin's like a hungry, vicious animal that needs to be tamed but, nobody can tame him because he's too crazy and dangerous and nobody wants to risk their life trying to help this animal.

On the inside, he's a seet little teenager that would do anything to protect his baby sister from other teenagers' that want to hurt her. On the outside, he is the other teenagers' that want to hurt his little sister and will do anything until nobody can protect her anymore which means he can hurt her until she commits suicide.

I finally get the stubborn door to lock up. I run to my bed and hide under the covers, praying that Justin won't get in and hurt me again.

Jace's P.O.V.

Justin is on a rampage and I don't want him to hurt Lacey because, that's his plan.

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have offered to let her get dressed by herself.

The only solution is to try calming Justin down so I can get to Lacey and calm her down. "Justin, just cool down, man. There is no reason to hurt Lacey." He gives me is best pissed look. "Look, I know life has been hard on you and bringing you down but make the best out of it. You have anger issues that you need to work out. You have internal conflict problems that need to be solved."

I felt weird and nervous about giving him advice. Ummmm, what the hell am I going to do when he really goes nuts and tries beating the shit out of me? Well, he never could. I'm not saying I'm such a great fighter, I'm just saying I'm strong as hell and could drop him in a heart beat. Not saying I'd want to because coming over here to 'hang out' with him is the only way I get to see Lacey. That's all I want from this family. Lacey. But, I can tell she doesn't want me back. She just wants somebody to talk to.

"I'm going to Josh's so I can drink and play poker. Stay away from Lacey and make sure she stays away from you." He commanded. He walked away and slammed the house door on the way out.

I knocked on Lacey's door so she'd let me in, relieved that Justin decided to leave for a bit to calm down. But, drinking is not going to help this situation any.

"Lace, unlock the door." I softly speak, so she knows I won't hurt her. Who am I kidding? I would never hurt her. She's my world and always will be.

I here soft footsteps on the floor then the door unlocking. She slowly opens the door, revealing her small beautiful body. She quickly raps her arms around my neck and lets out a shaky sigh of relief. "I thought he was really going to kill me this time." She whispered in my ear.

"I would never let him do that, baby." I say, squeezing her tighter.

Lacey's P.O.V. 

Oh my God! He just called me baby! I've been waiting for this moment where he would make me feel like a princess.

I love how he smelt and his warmth. He's so comforting. I've had a crush on him for a while and now knowing I've gotten to touch him, I feel like I'm on top of the world.

"Get ready, I'll take you to dinner." He said, pulling away from our hug. I smile then walk back inside my room to get come clothes. "Dress very nice. I'm going to take you to a fancy restaurant. you deserve it."

My jaw dropped."Wow, um, thank you. I-I don't know what to say." I say, very unsure of what to say to his sweet plans.

He put his hand on the back of my head and stared deeply into my eyes."You don't have to say anything," He reassured before kissing my forehead. "Just get ready."

I nod then go into my big walk in closet and grab a short white dress with sparkly, dark purple heels. This outfit was so cute.

I curled my hair in little kinky lockets. I put on eyeliner, mascara, a light pink eye shadow, and clear, glossy lip gloss.

I took one last look at myself actually feeling beautiful, except for my black eye. I got some concealer and covered it up fairly well.

I turned around, facing the door and saw Jace watching me with a cute little smile on his face."Were you watching me the whole time?" I asked, starting to smile myself.

He nodded. "I like watching you do your make up. It's uh, fascinating." He said walking closer and closer to me. He pulled some hair out of my face then kissed the tip of my nose. "You ready to go, gorgeous?" He asked. I nodded. 

He laced his hand with mine then led me out to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and let me slide into the seat before closing the door. He ran to the drives side and hopped in. He started the car then pulled out of the driveway.

He reached over and grabbed my hand out of my lap and laced his fingers between mine. I felt...... complete.

After about a thirty minute drive, we pulled into a big fancy restaurant with many cars parked around us. This place must be very busy.

"Jace, This place looks terribly busy." I said, concerned that we wouldn't get a table.

"I know, but, I got a friend who works here and he reserved a table for us so we are not going to wait in a long ass line." Jace said, reassuring me. I smiled and then let Jace lead me to our table.

Author's Note:

Sorry for taking a century for updating!!!!!! I was just working with my other stories!!! Please don't be mad at me!!!

I hope this chapter was okay!!! I'll try updating soon and I'm also updating Beautifully Dangerous so be sure to read that!!!!

Please follow me and leave a vote on my profile!!!! I need you guys to do that for me!!!!!!

Thank you guys for all the names you gave me!!!! I loved many of them and I'll be sure to use them in my upcoming stories!!!!!!

You guys are truly amazing :)

Please

Comment

Vote

Follow/Fan

Kelsey