The Bad Boy Saved Me

Lacey's P.O.V

I heard the front door slam close which disturbed me because I was reading in my room, enjoying the peace and quiet before my brother and father came home.

I soon heard boats drag across the wooden floor that lays in the kitchen.

Jace.

I know his footsteps better than I know myself. He's stayed over at my house so many times that I know his every move when I'm not even in the same room as him. Jace is my brothers best friend. Hes tall, lip piercing that he bites so seductively, brown hair with a faded cut. He's so gorgeous. I wouldn't say I'm captivated by him and I wouldn't say I'm a stalker, I just always monitor the footsteps that wander into this house so I know who's coming and what is going to happen to me in the next few minutes.

I sigh, slamming my book shut, not even bothering to mark the page I was on. I walk out into the kitchen and catch Jace drinking out of the orange juice carton again. Every time he comes over, he is constantly drinking something, not even bothering to put it in a cup.

"Jaaaace," I cried as I walked over to him, ripping the carton out of his hands. "Why? Why my orange juice?" I asked, acting like I was frustrated.

"Because I know it pisses you off," Jace said as he clutched the carton out of my hands and kissed my forehead, stepping away to my brother's room, leaving me there astonished and frozen.

I casually walked into my room and closed the door, sliding down it, biting my bottom lip like I just got my first kiss and I was all happy and portraying it in my head.
I hear a knock on my door which frightened the shit out of me and caused me jump into my bed and to bury myself under the covers like a child that's scared of the monsters under their bed.

Jace opens the door and walks in my room, laughing.

I pull the blanket off of my head and look at him, giving him my best pissy look. But, he knows I could never get mad at him.

He comes over to my bed and hovers over me, nibbling his bottom lip, playing with his lip ring with his tongue.

I groan. He looked into my eyes then looking at my lips and licking his bottom one, which by the way is very sexy.

He leans in a tad more every second until his warm lips grazed against mine, slowly pushing his soft lips against my Jace craving lips. His mouth was tangy and sweet from the orange juice. My body melted into my bed. What is he doing? If this is wrong, then why does it feel so damn good?
............................................................................................

Author's Note: Okay, so this is my new story and I'm thrilled about writing it so if you liked this chapter please VOTE

Tell your friends or your fans to read!

I really want to get this story out there because I have a good feeling about it!

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan

Add me on Facebook: Kelsey Burmeister

Thank you and don't forget to check out my other stories.

I have a lot of people enjoying my story: Sometimes It Happens so please check it out and tell me what y'all think!

Thank you and have a good night (: