chapter 15

As all the guests left, only a handful of people stayed behind with Lydia. I walked up to Will and Jason who were talking to another boy about something. I looped my arms around Jason's torso. He looked down at me but continued their conversation. "Percy, this is Scott Mccall, another one of Lydia's friends." I looked at Scott, he seemed chill," Hi I am Percy, Lydia's friend from out of town." Scott seemed to brighten, his emotions were so friendly, I pulled me in. I smiled back, radiating happiness throughout the room. Everyone's emotions responded to my own, being the primordial goddess of emotions has its perks. "Percy." Jason said. I looked at him, he gave me a look that said, you are going to get us caught. I shrugged, shaking my head. "Lydia wants us to stay. Meet her friend group." He added. I relaxed my arms so they would drop to my sides. "I really want to meet her group of friends, do you think dad would mind? If we stayed a little longer?" I asked. Will answered," perce, he won't care. I already contacted him, said it was our vacation, he didn't care how we spent it as long as we told him if we left." I fist bumped Roy. Just as Scott was about to say something, the windows shattered. I could hear gunshots as someone yelled something about hunters. I looked around to see red beams of light shining through the windows. I crawled over to Scott," what hunters?" He looked up at me with red glowing eyes. "Alpha." I gasped. I felt his panic and worry, I could feel others' emotions similar. I saw two girls and two guys run into the room. I recognized Lydia and Stiles out of the group. Stiles had a bat while the other male had glowing blue eyes and sharp teeth. Lydia was standing there with another girl, this girl had a bow and arrows in her hands. "Lydia, explain." I said quietly. She sighed," all the stuff I told you last time we'll the hunters are back again. This is Alison and Derek." I nodded and peaked out the window, a whole army of hunters had surrounded the house. "Scott, we need to get them to safety." Stiles said. Scott looked us four over before looking around the room. "Us, to safety?" Will asked. I scoffed. "How many hunters?" I asked Scott. His eyes darted over the field watching as the hunters came closer with guns drawn at the house. "Too many." He said. Jason looked out another window," they all have guns, yall have claws where has that ever worked out." Derek growled," it works just fine." Will looked out the window," we can help." He stated. The pack looked at us. "Just trust us, Jay, we have our arrows, snipe from the roof." Jason nodded, disappearing from the room. I turned to Lydia," I will explain everything later." I turned to Will and Roy," draw your bows." I tapped my bow and arrows tattoo, allowing it to form in my hand. Will and Allison took a window while Roy and I were in the other. The pack looked baffled but they rolled with if. "Fire!" I yelled. Arrows flew through the night air. I grabbed Scott's arm and we sank into the shadows, only to reappear behind a group of hunters on the other side of the house. I put my bow away and grabbed my trident clip that I kept from Poseidon. Even though he wasnt my birth father, he will always be my adopted father. I swing it around hitting a few hunters at a time while Scott used his claws to injury the men and women hunters. Took off to another group and pulled Stiles in through the shadows. He quickly started swinging his bat at the hunters while I appeared back in the house. I grabbed Roy and Derek and pushed them through the front door. I dove at Lydia transporting us both to the roof. "Jay amplify her powers." He stood quickly glowing a green color and touched her shoulder. "Scream Lydia!" I yelled jumping off the roof. I dove into the window with Allison. We both fired more arrows. Until a scream broke through the air, every hunter flew back away from the house. "We have to leave before they come back." I told Allison. Scott ran through the door,"come on, to the den." We all got in our vehicles or on our bakes for my crew and rode off away from the lake. I followed the pack to another home, hidden away in the woods. "Were are we?" Roy asked once we stopped. "The den." Stiles answered and led us all into the house. Once we all gathered around," Now I believe we all have some explaining to do." Lydia said. "Well we are a pack,....."

Sorry for not updating in so long, I got a little busy, my summer has been packed so far. Also good job KbugReed, you guessed right. 👏✌️-Tay