Chapter 10

Percy paced in front of her mirror, dressed in ripped black skinny jeans with a blue cropped t-shirt and blue sneakers. Her hair braided as well. Her dad had told her she needed to go on a vacation because she apparently worked too hard. Roy sat on her bed and watched as she paced. She slid her phone into her pocket and her duffle bag over her shoulder. She knew exactly where she was going. "I am leaving babe, don't train too hard." Percy kissed Roy's check as they went their separate ways.. " don't get into too much trouble." He called over his shoulder. Walking by Jason's room she knocked on the door. He was sitting at his desk cleaning some new guns that he got yesterday. "Leaving so soon?" He asked. Percy nodded. "Yep dad said so and I have an old friend who I am meeting up with. What about you?" Jason placed his guns away in a secret compartment," I am heading back to Gathom to spend some time with Burce and my brothers." Percy nodded as Jason grabbed his bags and followed her to Chaos' office. They opened the door," we are leaving dad." They said at the same time. He nodded and stood from his desk," have fun and be safe." He hugged both his children. Percy nodded and took Jason by the arm pulling him into the hallway. Jason hugged his sister by then teleported away. Percy chose to do the same, going to the cordances Drift gave her.

"You are a bunch of legendary warriors that act like a bunch of…" a male voice said. "Junkyard dogs." Percy finished, appearing behind him. Cade Yeager she realized, the mortal taking care of the autobots. He turned around quickly," who are you and what are you doing here?" Percy ignored him in favor of watching the two bots wrestle. Cade didn't seem to like that so he asked again more force in his words this time. Percy turned to see him with a gun pointed at her. She popped a hip," really you are going to shoot me." Cades and her conversation must have gotten the two bots' attention because they were soon both standing behind her, blocking her way to escape. She only sighed," Drift!" She called, surprising everyone. Said bot came running around the corner. He took in the scene,  assessing the situation. He pushed the two bots away ,"Wait, don't shoot her." He said. Cade looked at the bot then the girl then at the other two bots on the ground. He placed his gun back on his hip and crossed his arms. Drift turned to the girl," Hi percy." He held out his hand and she hopped on. He placed her on his shoulder where she took a seat. "So, who's the girl?" The green mech asked. Percy snorted," my name is Persephone but you can call me percy." The mech nodded," names crosshairs and that's bumblebee." He continued," that's Hound, Grimlock, and Wheelie. And apparently you know Drift. And the human is Cade. " Percy nodded, she looked over each of the bots then human. The bots walled over to a more open area. Percy explained that Drift was her car a long time ago before he joined the autobots. Everyone listened surprisingly. Cade shook his head," why are you here child?" He asked. Percy slid down Drift arm, " well I knew you were going to need my help soon and my father told me I needed to get out of the palace." Drift rose a brow at that," so um, how do I explain this. I am not just a primordial goddess, I'm kinda the daughter of Chaos." Drift oh'ed. Cade interrupted us," you are what?" Percy turned to the mortal male. "A primordial goddess, like Greek mythology, it is all real." Cade scoffed, not really believing it," ok and what are you the goddess of?" Percy smirked," I am Persephone, primordial goddess of all elements, animals, emotions and Loyalty, at your service." She gave a bow. The autobots looked at each other then the female, they all kneeled in a circle around her. Percy blushed," no need for formalities, I am not Zues. You do not need to bow to me." Cade sighed, Jimmy came out of the garage. "What are y'all doing out here?" He made eye contact with Percy. She analyzed him, and he reminded her of Leo and Charles. He dropped into a bow as well. " Oh my gosh, do I look like zeus." Percy said. She turned to the boy,"What is your name, son of Hephsus?" The boy rose slowly," Jimmy, your majesty." Percy looked him over," you need not to use formalities, I do not require them." He nodded his head. Things were about to get real.