Chapter 8

Chaos, that one name rang through my head in an abundance of echos. I shook my head hoping to clear some of the fog. "What of Jason?" I asked. "Also my child." A deep voice came from behind me. I slowly turned and watched as a tall man in a white cloak came to a stop in front of me. "Hello Persephone." He smiled. Suddenly all the memories came flowing back, I remembered everything. Soon I returned his smile as my clothes shifted to represent my father's name. A white, long flowing dress with off the shoulder puffy sleeves. A simple crown sat on top of my head.
~Change in Pov to Jason~
Jason shifted on the couch in the mountain feeling like his head was about to explode. His head was pounding in his skull. He took off his helmet and gasped in pain. Every hero in the room turned to him. A gentle hand was placed on his shoulder as a voice said something. Jason didn't know what he was saying but he didn't care at the moment. He gripped the sides of his head hoping to get some release. "Relax my son." A deep, soothing voice came. Jason did as told while dropping his hands to the side and taking deep breaths. Soon a flash of images entered his head. He stood. Memories he realized of his life before everything. He started glowing and every hero took a step back. After the blinding white light died down and the hero dropped their arms from in front of their faces. Now Jason was standing there with a white suit and matching cape dropped over one shoulder. A crown rested on top of his head, simple yet beautiful. Everyone blinked. Jason sighed and had a conversation with himself," oh now they give them back, oohhh it is about to go down." He looked around the room," I will explain everything later." His cape turned into huge white wings and he took off, out of the mountain and to Olympus.
_______TIME SKIP_______
(Percy's Pov)
Jason came barreling through the doors of Olympus and came to stand beside me. Everyone watched as Chaos smiled and followed Jason’s moments through the room. "You look good." Jason said to me with a smile. I snorted," so do you." He smirked," I always look good." I rolled my eyes and watched as Chaos ranted to the Gods about why he was so mad at them. Honestly most of them looked like they were going to poop their pants. I grabbed Jason's arm," just be glad only he came, not uncle Order and aunt Void, or the primordials." He nodded along to what I said. I grabbed Roy's and Will's hands and brought them close. They both tried to bow but Jason quickly stopped them. "No need for that, we are friends." I nodded along. "We will miss you two." I added. Chaos noticed his children conversing with the two sons of Apollo. He walked over," bless them." I looked up at him," father I have never blessed before." He smiled encouragingly and nodded at Jason as well. Jason walked up to Roy and shook his hand," I, Jason son of Chaos and primordial of energy, mind, weapons and bravery, bless thee Roy Harper son of Apollo to be my champion." He sent an energy ball into Roy's chest. I walked closer to Will," I Persephone daughter of Chaos and primordial of all elements, animals, emotions and Loyalty, bless thee William Solace son of Apollo to be my champion." Then kissed his cheek, sending the blessing that way. Both champions bowed their heads in thanks. Chaos touched both of their shoulders," time to go home."

JASON’S SUIT

JASON’S SUIT

PERCY'S DRESS

PERCY'S DRESS

WHAT I MEAN BY ALL ELEMENTS

Also I want to know which and if I should ship Percy with anyone and maybe Jason also I am thinking about adding another Fandom to this story I have a few in mind. Comment and tell me what you think. 🙂 hope you enjoyed. Bye for now.
-Tay