𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

(𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦)

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘖𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩
𝘈 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰

"Death sir! We have urgent news!"

"Did you find that Poneglyph?"

"No! But we discovered something even greater than it sir!"

"Then show me."

A worker of the cold man has other workers bring in a large stone looking thing. The man was known as Death. Death had been searching and looking all over the world for the Rio Poneglyph. Now what could be greater than that?

The two workers pulled a cloth that was currently covering the rock away. Revealing a stone with some sort of ancient hand-writing on it.

Death had the ability to read these ancient writings on the Poneglyphs. He moved closer to the writing.

Purple FM
Pink P
White S

A glass looking orb fell out of the stone. Tinted purple. Death set it down on top of a table. It was like some screen. It showed a young girl that looked around that looked like a pre-teen.

𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 24 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 2023
𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘊𝘈 6:00𝘈𝘔 ??? 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I had woken up out of bed at 6:00. Like always. Nobody was up except for my oldest brother probably, Demetrius. I spent like some time laying in bed before I finally got the courage and got up. I started fixing my bed again after making it look like it got body slammed by a tornado in my slumber.

I went to my restroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth and used a lip scrub on my lips. That usually takes 10 minutes. I washed my face.

I just went back to my room and shut the door and started changing into a lilac crop top with small flower drawing on it and some baggy blue jeans. I also put on my new shoes that I've been waiting for a year to wear today because it was my birthday today. They were brand new bleach white shoes.

I take a shit load of time just to put on clothes, I started putting lotion on my arms and neck after

I take a shit load of time just to put on clothes, I started putting lotion on my arms and neck after. That also takes me 10 minutes so at 6:27 that's when I was done.

I went to my so called vanity which was just my nightstand and a lawn chair in front of it with a mirror. I went through my box and put on illuminator and mascara after curling my lashes.

I went to the kitchen and got a small bowl of cereal, after finishing it, I went back to my room and put on Vaseline, chapstick, and lip gloss.