𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝘈𝘳𝘤: 𝘍𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥

𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Estefani, Kezlee, and I had been introduced to every crew mate. After roaming the ship for awhile we finally started sinking under the water.

"Oh no we're gonna drown!" Kezlee yelped.

"Kezlee calm down. We're not gonna drown, I hope." I responded. Pointing out how the water stayed out of our bubble.

"Oh...oh. Okay that's good."

"Wow...that's so pretty...when I grow up I'm gonna be a marine biologist.." Estefani smiles, looking down at the water.

"What's a marine biologist?" We all screamed seeing Luffy behind us.

"Dang you scared us!" Kezlee shouted. "And how do you not know what that is?!"

"Kezlee."

"Oh right I forgot our worlds are different, my baddd. It's like a job in our world where you get to go explore the ocean or something."

"Wow! That sounds so cool! Can I go to your world?!" He exclaimed. With a wide grin plastered on his face.

I shrugged. "I mean if there's a way for me to come to this world then there has to be a way to get to my world right?" I tilted my head.

"Watch him not get anything from our world." Kezlee said. Me and Estefani could only nod on agreement.

"So I've been wondering. How is your guy's world? Like is it different?" Nami asks, tilting her head with one of her hands on her hips.

The whole crew turned their heads to us, we all looked at each other. Trying to figure out how to break the news about no pirates.

"Everyone who just turned their heads is so nosy." I say. "Anyways. There's no pirates."

"WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!"

We all nod.

"Yup. No pirates at all."

"Kids our age are WAY more mature."

"We actually look better instead of like rats in our world."

"And there's better fashion too."

"Huh? More mature?" Robin tilts her head.

"Yup, way more mature than kids over here. I guess they just evolved over the years and grew taller and stuff." I smile, shrugging.

"Oh so that's why you look like teenagers.." Luffy nods.

"Hey how did you kids even end up here in the first place?" Zoro looks at us, crossing his arms. "Where are your parents?"

"Oh...that's a good question. We're still wondering that ourselves." Kezlee said.

Suddenly Nami gave us a warning.

"Listen up! That giant ball over there has a large amount of pressure. And when we hit it we have to take the impact!"

"Selene is built like that giant ball." Kezlee says.

"Shut up! You're probably the one sinking the ship-"

Then suddenly I felt something warm and wet enveloping my body. The pressure and force of it was so intense I had instantly passed out. And then I woke up hearing a few voices.

"Hey! Wake up!" I rubbed my eyes, looking around, I seen a bright light and screamed.

"My eyes! Are you trying to make me go blind or something?!" I immediately sat up, looking around. "And where am I?"