🤒 Reader is sick 💊

Idea by: meltinggummybunny

Headcanons: Plain and simple, reader somehow caught a case of the sniffles. How you caught it, I'm not sure; maybe it was from rain getting into your stuffing and you caught a chill, but you felt terrible. Luckily you lived in a hospitable neighborhood.

Note: Originally, this is a sickness that only effects plushies so no one would be worried about it being contagious. [That and I headcanon that since reader's plush type is kinda made from polyester, that they have a weaker "immune system" since polyester material is weaker than felt material]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤒[How it effects you]💔

🧸 You sneeze out glitter, and your nose runs a sparkly (color) glitter glue.

🧸 your colors are dull and your scent becomes very faint and smells more like musty old books.

🧸 your voice sounds distorted and low in pitch and volume.

🧸 your fur becomes less soft and messy and your eyes lose their shine.

🏘[How the neighbors react]🏠

🎨 Wally + [Home 🏠]:

🍎 he noticed how you didn't have a shine in your eyes and how your fur didn't feel as soft. [🏡 He'd look worried at how out of it you appeared, and would watch you carefully]

🍎 He grew even more worried at hearing how distorted your voice was. [🏡 He'd grow concerned at how you sounded and would suggest you sit down]

🍎 He'd try to give you apples and wrap you up in a blanket, but that didn't help too much. [🏡 He'd try to warm up his interior for you.]

🍎 Eventually He'd go to the nearest neighbor for assistance, but insisted you stood inside. [🏡 it was home who convinced him to go out, while he kept an eye on you.]

🤹‍♂️ Barnaby

🐶 He'd notice how your scent was a bit off and how you seemed to have less energy.

🐶 He'd drop his funny persona and regard you on concern, asking if you wanted to sit down.

🐶 after you sneeze, he'd realize that you may be coming down with something and help you walk home.

🐶 he'd then try to cheer you up with jokes and juggling for you.

🪀 Julie

🧩 She'll notice right off the bat with your dimmed aura and runny nose, and ask if you were even okay to play.

🧩 She'd bring you to her house to rest up and she'll treat you to a tea party to help sooth your sickness.

🧩 will wrap you up in a blanket and ask Frank for assistance to help your sickness.

🧩 Refuses to let you leave until you are well enough to do so.

🪶 Poppy

🍪 she'll see it all over your appearance on first glance.

🍪 she'll immediately walk you home and suggest you rest up.

🍪 she'll be baking for you and making you all sorts of comfort foods like soup, brownies and make you hot chocolate.

🍪 she visits you regularly to keep up to date with your health.

🦋 Frank

📚 He'll see it in the way you walk and talk, and would ask if you were okay.

📚 after you sneeze, he'll realize you were indeed ill with some form of plushie illness.

📚 he'd suggest you go home and send you some tea and books to aid in your recovery.

📚 would try to read up on what illness you could have and how long it would take to recover.

☀️ Sally

🎭 She'd see it when you struggled to lift something and your lack of awareness.

🎭 when she hears your voice, it'll hit her that you aren't feeling your best.

🎭 She'd be worried naturally and ask if you were okay to walk home yourself.

🎭 She'd postpone her play until you were well enough to attend it.

🐛 Howdy

🛍 he'd see it in the way to talked and how delirious you seemed.

🛍 when you struggled with carrying things, he knew that you were coming down with something.

🛍 he'd give you some medicine, along with other medical supplies and would wish you luck on your way home.

🛍 he'd be worried for you all day, and would occasional have Eddie deliver some candy to make you feel better.

💌 Eddie

📬 he'd see it off the bat on how your smile didn't have as much energy as it usually did and in your aura overall.

📬 he'd suggest you stay inside for the day and that he'd notify anyone [if with your permission] that asked where you were.

📬 he'd have a lot of get well cards for you from everyone, and baked goods from Poppy.

📬 He'd also make little crafts for you, as well as teach you some crafts to keep yourself occupied during your recovery.