💌 Eddie Dear 📬

💌 once everyone was aware of your living space, you became part of his usual route.

💌 He'd always greet you with a head pat and ask you how you were before handing you your mail.

💌 You'd always offer him something like freshly baked cinnamon rolls or coffee since it was usually early.

💌 You'd often get sleepover invitations from Julie, play fliers from Sally or some books from Frank.

💌 every few days or so, you'd go to his post office to send a neighbor a gift, giving Julie and Sally thank you cards, drawings for Wally, new joke ideas for Barnaby or a recipe idea for Poppy.

💌 He feels joy when you give him a gift as well, either a thank you letter of container of cookies.

📬 Sometimes has you help him on his routes if he's short on time.

📬 Loves to have you wear his hat as you assisted him.

📬 Loves to craft with you, he finds it amusing when you get carried away with using glue and glitter.

📬 sometimes wonders what kind of mail you had received from wherever you were from.

📬 when he's not delivering he likes to play with your ears or lightly squishes your cheeks.

📬 if you're standing beside him, he'll instinctively pet your head without thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, had to get everyone's headcanons in before the fun can start! >:3