☀️ Sally Starlet 🎭

☀️ reacts with the upmost joy and relief whenever she sees you.

☀️ adores it when you hug her, as her rays glow brightly whenever you do.

☀️ she mostly has you assist her in setting up the stage and carrying prop items and materials from one place to another.

☀️ she sometimes has you assist her in making costumes for the play and other times you help create props.

☀️ Sometimes she has you partake in plays, either as a companion/sidekick to the lead actor or to operate certain props to a scene.

☀️ She mostly has you stay by her side to keep her calm during the directory.

🎭 she greatly admires your craftsmanship, and was stunned with how good your costumes and prop designs came out.

🎭 She's often rewarding you with headpats or snacks whenever you assist her.

🎭 whenever you rehearsed lines, she'd have to stifle her giggles from how cute you sounded.

🎭 when not directing plays, she's often brainstorming stories with you about what plays to do next.

🎭 if something were to go wrong during a play, she'd have her face pressed into your chest for most of it while you tried to make motions towards the actors to rectify the mistakes.

🎭 She's always sure to give you immense credit after every play.