I LOVE YOU - NICHOLAS

Yes and here it is another update because we cool😎

Mahal kita, ti amo, aku cinta kamu = I love you

Question of the day

How do you say 'I love you' in your language?

Answer it👺

______________________

Y/n pov 

I am outside the school playing with the principals new cat 'snow' she got that name because of her white fur that compliments her.

As I was playing with snow I saw a dark shadow in front of me or just someone behind me, I look behind me and saw the school council president 'Nicholas' .

He is that cold,strict yet caring President y'know? Though he might always show his cold and strict side but deep inside he just take care of his fellow classmates, which made me fall in love with him.

"Hi pres" I greeted him as I put my full attention back at snow "why is a cat here" Nicholas says as he pointed at snow "it's the principals new cat" I say as I pet snow's ears "do you want to play with him" I ask as I put snow close to him.

As I did that he back away making me confuse "why'd you back away? Are you afraid of cats?" I ask as I stood up and tilted my head looking at him.

"N-no I'm not afraid of c-" he didn't continue his sentence when snow cuddles around on his feet.

'Oh my gosh is he afraid of cats?'

I was shock because Nicholas wasn't afraid of anything but seeing him scared because a cat is cuddling him make me more shock.

"Stop looking at me like that and get this cat out of-" he didn't continue his sentence again as snow nibbles on his pants, which made him close his eyes in fear.

I giggle at his cute reaction which earn me a glare from him which made me shut up.

I then took snow in my arms to stop him from ruining the president pants, after I did that Nicholas let out a sigh in relief "quick tell me something that will help me cool down" Nicholas says as he pretends to have a panic attack, I giggle at him and let go off snow from my hands "words that will help you calm down?" I say as Nicholas just nodded, then I got an idea.

"Mahal kita"

"Ti amo"

"Aku cinta kamu"

Nicholas rise his brow at me as I giggle at him thinking he was confused of what I said

"You do know I know what that means right?"

"Oh shi-"

It's short but eye atleast I updated this book ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ