CLASS PRES AND THE TRANSFEREE - HARUA

Class pres and the transferee

Off topic but we have our own Instagram acc if y'all wanna be friends or sumthin

Username:@/Moominsnn
________________

Harua the class president who is always serious and cold to others but it all change when you came.

"Alright Good morning class today we have a new student joining us" the teacher said motion in her hand at the door then a pretty girl came in with a smile on her face. "Good morning everyone my name is Takata Y/n call me Y/n for short yeah that's it hope we could get along".

Some of of students greeted her some didn't just rolled their eyes but it didn't bother her "okay uhm where should you sit" the teacher said looking around the room to spot an empty seat, "Ah! You would sit next to harua, harua please rise your hand"

Then I walk to the guy  named harua and sat beside him "hii harua" I said waved at him he just looks at me.

Harua pov

I was looking at our transferee or y/n I don't know why we're staring at each other. I was about to break the eye contact when she gave me a toothy smile I don't know why but she looks cute wait- what am I thinking dude come back to your senses.

" you know, You look so cute and you also look like a smart guy " she suddenly complimented me which got me flustered "oh- uhm t-thank you" shit why did I stutter?.

" Y/N AND HARUA ARE YOU TWO LISTENING!?" the teacher suddenly yelled which made us fixed ourselves "Sorry ma'am" we both said with our heads down then the teacher continued with the lesson. Both of us laughed at each other loudly then just saw at the side of my eye shock students even the teacher because me the mostly cold President is suddenly laughing with the new transferee, I don't why but I feel comfortable with her but then the teacher got back to her senses and scolded the us.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A few months later

Author pov

After that Y/n and Harua wouldn't been anymore closer they do things together like doing homework,dropping each other at home, going at recess together etc. The cold President suddenly became soft well at the new girl, though Harua don't do the same as the other students they were glad he got a someone he can be with.

.
.
.
.

"Y/N-CHIN! " Harua called for Y/n who was getting her books at her locker, she look at him and gave him her famous toothy smile and waved at him, when Harua reach her he hug her at the side, hands at her waist "eyy what's up with you? " y/n questioned "Nothing nothing" Harua said letting go of the hug when Y/n closed her locker door and they went to their class.

After class

I was in my locker arranging my books when I saw a note.

' meet me at the rooftop ;) '

'The rooftop?' I was confused but still came to the roof top. When I arrived I saw a man wait- no Harua? "Hi Harua you called?" I ask "Uh yes" Harua said with a red rose on his hand, O came closer to him "Oh uh this is for you" he said giving me the red rose with a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

"So uhm why did you call me here?" I asked while looking at the sky, and I saw him looking at the sky too "hey Y/n"-Harua "yeah?" I said looking his side profile "what do you think about us? "

"Huh? What do you mean??" I said confused "what do you think about us like our friendship"

Ouch friendship that hurts hearing from the guy I like, yes I like harua for a long time now I don't I just feel safe with him for some reason like I wanna be with him forever.

I wanted to have a mental break down rn  "I love our friendship of course it's something I always like why?" I said "would you be ok if we will take it to a new level?" Harua said staring at me.

"Huh?"I was confused but Harua suddenly hold my hand and said " Takata Y/n I fell in love with for a few months now I truly love you with all my heart I feel safe around you and I don't know what to do without you thank you for being born and I love you so so much"

I was flustered at what he said it made me almost cry inside 'God what did I do to deserve him? ' .

"What I was saying is Takata Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He said with a tiny of pink on his cheeks.

I suddenly hugged him tightly " Yes Yes I will be your girlfriend " I had a big smile on my face, harua chuckled and used his hand to my face and lean it closer to his face and kissed me OMFG my crush just kissed me!?!?! It was  a short kiss but when he let go he whispered.

I love you

Ewww lmao jk