FOREIGNER - TAKI

Btw this is for that girl/boy with hiyyih as pfp thanks for voting for my story😭 tho I don't know who's your bias ily❤.

______________________________________

Y/n pov

As I arrive at my apartment I instantly jumped at my new bed, it was night time and I go to take a shower and decided that I'll unpack my things tomorrow and started sleeping.

Time skipp
morning

I was done unpacking my things and decided to wonder around at the place I'll be living in for now and then I decided to go to the mall.

I was tired for buying stuff and walking around and was kinda in a bad mood, but I decided to eat

I was gonna enter the restaurant until someone splashed their coffee at me.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK" I cursed at my native language but when I look at the guy than spill their coffee at me, his face look shock.

"Oh my I'm so sorry I wasn't looking I'm so sorry" an unfamiliar boy said then apologize.

But me being In a bad mood said "Huh well you better now go I don't want to see you here" As I said that he lowered his head he slowly muttered 'sorry'.

And I  Emidiently felt bad for the boy "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I was just in a bad mood and didn't realize my words I'm so sorry" I said then bowing.

"Ahh no it's ok no need to apologize" the unfamiliar guy said then smiled.

"Uhm I still need to do something about your shirt" the guy said then looking at my shirt.

"Ahh no it's ok I can change later on" I said then "No I insist" then I gave up let him do what he wants.

And then he ended up buying me a new shirt to wear then I buyed him food as a thank you.

And I also found out that his name is taki cute name and when I was about to go home taki said.

"H-hey uhh y/n can I get your number?"

– Althea