OUTING WITH MY EX - JO

Sorry for like a week of no updates-

School has been an ass so don't blame me mah dude

AND BISHH THANK Y'ALL FOR FUCKING 2K READS LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKK TY Y'ALL 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ILY Y'ALL

______________________________________

Y/n pov

"Dude where the fuck is your friend " Complain while walking around the Mall, waiting for my brothers friend and his sister to come,"Language Lady, he said they're almost here just wait" Harua hyung said looking outside the mall for a sight of his best friend.

But I just scoffed and rolled my eyes then putting my hand on the side's of my head bored, " Oh look they're here" Harua hyung FINALLY said it.

the word the word that I have been waiting to hear since we've got here *in dramatic voice.

"Hiii bestie omg long time no see" Harua hyung said while speaking to his friend, I sigh in relief and look to see his friend and his sister.

And the first on either saw was- oh its just Umi unnie wait- UMI UNNIE!?!?
"UMI UNNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I scream shock, and her face was too.

"Wait you know each other?" Harua hyung said behind Me, But we both just nod, "OMG Bestie How yah doin" UMI unnie said, and then we both talk about some stuff but Umi unnie remembered our brother.

"Oh yeah Y/nie come met my brother" Umi unnie said while pushing us back to our brothers, "Ahh you both are finally here" I hear Harua hyung said.

then I turn looking at them " Yep were hereee" I said then slowing my voice when I saw the guy Harua was with.

"Uhh Harua hyung that's your friend" I said pointing at him, "uhh yes why" Harua hyung said confused, I was about to ask something but got cut off.
"Uhm hi Y/n long time no see" Jo my one and only Ex boyfriend said then giving me an unsure smile.

"Wait you both know each other?" Umi and harua hyung said at the same time, " Oh uhhh yeah i- we do know him- ah no each other and uhhh- Good to see you again Jo" I said in an unsure way and gave Jo a bitter smile.

"Oh well since you know both of them already why don't we go to the arcade?" Harua hyung suggested, which all of us agreed.

__

Through out all of the games we play I tried my best to ignore Jo and focus on the games begin he just gets my attention every time, but I gotta admit he looks more handsome than before (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵).

And after a while we all got hungry so we decided to get food but harua hyung said that we'll be getting take out cuz we have to go somewhere and Umi unnie wanted to come too soo both Harua and Umi go and get the food.

Yep....there was Me Jo and Awkward Silence, None of us dared to speak,because who would want to have a conversation with their ex?.

"Uhh so Y/n how you doing these past few years?" Jo ask while fiddling his fingers.

"Ohh uhh it's kindaaa ok I guess??? Hbu" I said in awkwardness, "uhm mine ok kinda cuz a bit stress full" Jo said and I saw at the back of my eye him looking at me.

"Uh- uhm- O-ok look Y/n-ahh I'm sorry" Jo suddenly said " Of what? " I ask confused, he just sigh and continued his words.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you it was selfish of me to do it" Jo said and I turn to look at him and saw his face looking at the floor, his face look full of regret.

"Hey hey hey look it's not your fault I know your family was strict and I totally understand that it's ok" I said using my hand for him to face me, I don't know how I got the guts to do it but I did.

" thank you for understanding " Jo said his cheeks tinted light pink, which I found cute.

" Heyy look forget about the past past is past ok? Lets forget about that and why not just start being friends yeah?" I said looking at Jo if he cool with it, and saw him nodding.

" You know we can still be more than friends right " Jo suddenly said smirking which caused me to blush, and playfully hit him in the shoulder.

"Yahhhh" I said playfully hitting him but he just kept on giggling, then we both heard Harua and Umi hyung calling us.

" Well hope we can be together again" Jo said and kissed my cheek and going to Harua and Umi like nothing happened.

– Althea