9. The Livendough Princess

Arriving at the Livendough household made Eli's jaw drop because of how enormous it was. Or rather, to say enormous was an understatement, this house could have been on par with one of Yuri's vacation houses.

White, rough walls that had built the entire mansion with intricately-designed Greek pillars that supported the wide front porch, Eli found herself marveling at its beauty, especially the wide land around her that was designed with green hedges and rose arches with a large fountain in the middle. There was even a white, open gazebo nearby.

It felt like she was actually in a royal family's domain in a small town. It totally gave off that fantasy feel.

"I somehow knew that the Livendoughs were wealthy enough to be able to afford countless mansions but I never knew they would put a lot of effort in one. They sure are something, don't you think?" Nozomi asked, sharing the same but calmer sentiment of awe.

"They surely spend millions just to maintain this mansion." Eli replied.

"Don't get too surprised now, Eli-chan. Remember, we have to prepare Little Belle for her father and slowly allow her to move on." Nozomi said.

Shoot. Eli almost forgot. The beauty of this mansion took her away for a moment.

Before they came here, she, Nozomi and the Vintage Coffee people discussed what to do. Looking back, Eli and Nozomi were tasked to proceed with playing pretend with Belle; seriously? Nozomi as the mom? Her, the dad?

This was making Eli's cheeks flare up while her ears turned red and it felt like her heart wanted to pop out of her chest by the way it palpitated. If things turned out the way they wanted it to be, Eli would be able to see Nozomi in a dress – that was befitted for a Queen.

"Are you okay, Eli-chan?" Nozomi blinked curiously and Eli finally snapped out of her own fantasy.

Shaking her head, Eli answered, "Y-Yeah!"

"You're imagining me wearing a dress?" Nozomi teased and the blonde flinched away in surprise.

'Can she read minds?!' Eli thought. She had to divert the attention from her real quick or she'd make herself embarrassed.

"N-No. I was just thinking of what we have to do."

"Really?" Nozomi innocently tilted her head and her smile faded away to convey obliviousness.

"L-Let's just go, please." Eli said as she marched towards the main door with the giggling Nozomi, following behind.

IIIII

The double doors squeaked open and Eli's eyes glimmered at the interiors of the mansion – it was much more grand than outside with all the paintings hanging on the walls, a large staircase that led to the second floor in the middle across the room, white pillars on each side of the doors with statue heads on them and a long, red carpet towards the staircase.