7. Greetings from Livendough

"Are you okay?" You sweat-dropped when she saw Eli walking in with a shoulder sling for her broken arm and shoulder. The blonde had a terrible day when she headed back that time. And while this will prevent her from working for a while, this will allow her to see Nozomi often.

Apparently, she was grounded for being reckless and like a child, Eli would pout at the thought that she only did what she thought was right and what she thought she could do at that time. She knew no better.

But, that made her realize just how much she needed to learn how to fight properly or else she wouldn't not only get her bones broken. Looking back, she was lucky that Yuri arrived on time. If she didn't...

Eli didn't want to think about it. Whatever happened, happened. It was what it was.

Hearing no answer, You got worried and asked, "Do you want an iced latte?"

"Oh! Sure!" Eli snapped back to reality and that gave You the assurance she needed, causing her to smile brightly with a nod before she went to work.

"Good morning!" Chika said as she entered and flinched upon seeing Eli, "W-Whoa, what happened to you!?"

"Umi." Eli replied.

'Ack, why did Yuri-san teach her pressure points and safe-to-break bones?' Chika thought as she sweat-dropped, "Th-That looks brutal."

"No worries, Maki said it should heal in a couple of weeks with no complications."

"Still scary to think that Umi-chan learned how to properly avoid sensitive bones from Yuri-san." Chika frowned and felt a chill run down her spine.

"Hiiii!!" Jesidril's voice sounded the place with a strong pat on Eli's back, specifically on her shoulder and it felt like she was struck by lightning, causing her to jolt and yelp in pain as she instantly turned to face the shop owner.

"J-Jesi!" Eli whined.

"Oh, a broken arm? Sorry, sorry about that!" Jesidril laughed; it was obvious that she was being sarcastic.

"Are you making fun of me?" Tears began to form from each corner of Eli's eyes.

"Aw come on, don't be dramatic. But damn, I should have come with you guys just to see your arm broken by Umi."

"Aw come on!"

Chika chuckled nervously and You had already finished brewing the latte, placing it on the counter, "Here's your iced latte!" You said.

"Ah, thank you!" Eli replied.

A moment later, Dia and Ruby entered the café.

"Good morning, everyone!" Ruby chirped and Dia frowned upon seeing Eli.