Chapter 11 -K

Heidi POV

I took a shower in a attempt to feel at least a little bit less dirty after Kyle dropped me off at my apartment. Everything seemed so much more grey than it used to be. Why?

I kept Kyles hoodie on that smelled like him, it was really comforting. I threw away the shorts that I was wearing when Cartman...then I put on some sweatpants glancing at my broken mirror. I remember shattering it after realizing my weight, I was scared that I was turning into Cartman afterall. Whatever.

I put my hair in a ponytail before laying in my bed just crying over everything that happened today.

It was relaxing.

The next day

I woke up late again with a lot of missed calls and messages from Cartman and one from Kyle, what did he need? I unlocked my phone and opened me and Kyles messages to read what he sent me.

                Wendy
________
Hey, Heidi! |
-------------
___________________
I think you're asleep still       |
so I wont bother that much, |
let me know when you're      |
up!                                             |
---------------------------------

It was pretty smart of me to set Kyles contact name as Wendy, it made Cartman not know that it was Kyle whenever he went through my phone, better safe than sorry.

                                                                     ________
                                                                |  Hey, I'm up!
                                                                    --------------
_____________
Morning! Can you   |
come over? If thats |
Okay!                         |
----------------------
                                                                     ________
                                                                |  Yeah, sure!
                                                                    -------------

I wonder why? I stood up and headed to my closet, I grabbed a oversized hoodie that barley fit me with a skirt I got not to long ago. I took a deep breath before grabbing my bag and heading outside.

It didnt take long for me to walk over to Kyles, my car was still at Erics and I couldnt bring myself to go get it even if I knew I needed to.

I noticed about how there was alot of cars in the driveway, weird. I shrugged it off trying to ignore the knot in my stomach as I stept on the porch and walked infront of the front door taking a deep breath before knocking three times.

Kyle opened the door and followed him into his living room filled with the girls and some of his friends. Why are they here? "Heidi," Kyle started as he motioned me to sit down on a couch text to him. I sat down still looking around trying to understand whats happening. "We need to talk about you and Erics relationship." I felt my heart sink in my chest and I felt everyones eyes on me followed with Wendy's voice. "Hes hurting you, you deserve better than that no good fat sack of-" "Wendy! Heidi, he isnt a good partner." Stan Interupted but continued what Wendy was going to say, well in better words. "He constantly uses you and how nice you are to his advantage. He talks horrible about you and you don't deserve that." At this point I heard a ringing noise in my ear drowning out their voices. I thought about everything that happened with me and Eric, and they are right. I felt my eyes watering, then someone's hand on my hand that laid on the couch next to me.

I looked up to see Kyle looking at me with these eyes, a stare I cant explain. Like how I used to look at Eric, filled with love and a desire to be with them, to comfort them. I smiled slightly and the ringing noise stopped when he held my hand. It felt so comforting, like he actually cared. "Heidi, I know you don't want to hear this but, please break up with him. You deserve someone who actually loves you." A silence followed, then I nodded and finally spoke. "Okay." Kyle hugged me tightly and I finally felt loved for the first time.