-Note-

Park Sunghoon always wanted to be an Ice skater since he's a little boy. He had a big passion for ice skating and it's been his biggest dream to achieve. However, no one had supported him for his dream. Even his own parents told him to just study and forget about his 'hopeless' dreams. Unfortunately, he believe it was hopeless and tried to avoid it.

All of a sudden, a boy called Kim Sunoo came to his life and the light of hope start to spark again. Many things happen between them when they get closer to each other every single day.

What will happen to Sunghoons dream of becoming an Ice skater? Will he achieve it? What will also happen to Sunghoons and Sunoos friendship? Will it remained as 'friend'ship. or more than that?

---------------------

This is my first story so please don't expect it to be perfect but if you saw any grammar mistake or typos, please tell me so I can fix it. I'm doing this book just for fun and also I'm very bored so this is just to fill my boredom. I may not going to always update cuz I will be very busy. I think that's all for now. Enjoy~

This story includes:

-fluff <3
-bl (duh)
-bullying (?)
-cursing/swear words
-no smutty

I really didn't have any idea how this story going to turn out so meh-
just have fun ig. Enjoy~