-Chapter five-

'3rd POV

Then they bumped into each other.

For a moment, the only thing can be heard is the collide sound between Sunghoon and the person he bumped into.

Jay and Jungwon heard the thump and quickly turned around to look for where the thump came from. Then they saw Sunghoon and a boy on the ice groun with Sunghoon on top of the boy.

"Sunghoon!" Jay yelled his name and quickly ran over to him with Jungwon following him.

"O-Ouch..." Sunghoon whined. He remembered he bumped into someone while he is skating. 'Shoot, I shouldn't have been daydreaming while skating. Now I've stuck in this situation.' He thought.

He then look at the person underneath him. The boy was holding his head in pain. Must've been the impact of bumping into each other. Sunghoon eyes widen. He quickly got up.

"H-Hey, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked the other boy. In Sunghoon's eyes, the boy was...quite pretty. Wait, no. Very pretty. He look so cute that Sunghoon could't stop himself from staring his pretty face.

He didn't even notice that he was staring until the boy said " I-I'm fine. I'm sorry too. I didn't really see that you were skating." Sunghoon snapped out of his thought. He also saw that the small boy's face was red, even his ears are. Sunghoon didn't think much of it though.

"It's okay. I just hope you're not hurt." Just as Sunghoon said that, he noticed a small cut on the boy's lips. His eyes widened. "Oh my god, your lips!"

The boy look at Sunghoon in confusion "My lips what?" He touched his lips lightly and saw on his finger a small tint of blood. "Blood?" He mumbled.

Then four other guys came to their direction. Sunghoon recognised that two of them were Jay and Jungwon but the other two, he didn't know them.

"Hey Hoon. You good?" Jay put his hand on Sunghoon's shoulder and check on his face. "I'm fine but him..." Sunghoon said looking at the other boy.

"Sunoo-ah! Are you okay??" A blue haired boy crouched on Sunoo's level (Sunoo is still sitting on the floor) and check his face. Then he gasped. "Oh no, your lips! It's bleeding!" He said.

Sunoo rolled his eyes and mumbled sarcastically "I knew that" The blue hair boy then asked him. " How can it bleed though?"

"I'm the cause" Sunghoon interrupted their conversation by blaming himself for making Sunoo's lips bleed. Yeah, Sunghoon now knows that his name is Sunoo. The one he bumped into.

The blue haired boy turned his head toward Sunghoon and gasped. " Hey, it's you. The one from school. Uhh... Sunghoon, right?" He asked.

Sunghoon stutters "Y-yeah? How'd you know me?" He asked the blue hair boy. The boy chuckled "I saw you at school many times actually. In case you don't know my name, I'm Felix. Lee Felix. And this sassy one you bumped into is Kim Sunoo. This tall one here is my best friend, Hwang Hyunjin" He stated. Sunghoon noticed that Felix use his sassy tone for Sunoo and change to a sweet tone for Hyunjin. (Jeez)

"Oh, I see. Well, Sunoo. I'm so sorry about what just happened. I didn't mean to bump into you. I really didn't saw you there." Sunghoon said while taking Sunoo's hand in his not realising that he did that. 

Sunoo's face flushed at the skin contact and the close distance between them. "N-No it's fine. I t-told you already." He stuttered. "No! Your lips are bleeding!" Sunghoon said almost screaming. He's clearly worried for the short boy and felt so guilty.

"Just a little though" Sunoo mumbled. 

Jungwon frowned looking at these two interact. He stood beside Jay and whisper to him "Had he ever act like that to you?" Jay shook. "Nope" Jungwon gasped lightly "He just met that boy today by accidentally bumping into him and apologised to him like there was no tomorrow. What if this is a 'love on first sight' syndrome?!" He look at Jay with wide eyes. 

"Pfft- no way he fell in love. He never did. He said it himself, he won't" Jay frowned and continue "Unless..." He pause. He look over at Sunghoon "...unless he changed his mind" He finished his sentence.

"Oohh~" Jungwon smirked. "What's his name again? Sunoo, right?" He asked his boyfriend. Jay nodded. "Not gonna lie, his name fits his cute face so much." Jungwon said out of nowhere then he went to Sunoo.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry about your lips. Sunghoon hyung can be a bit clumsy sometime. Really sorry about that" Jungwon said as soon as he stop infront of Sunoo. Sunghoon look at Jungwon like he just said something hilarious. "What?" 

"Anyways, I'm Jungwon. Yang Jungwon. Jay's boyfriend-" He points to Jay "And Sunghoon's friend." He points to Sunghoon. "You're Sunoo right?"

Sunoo nodded his head. "Yep. Kim Sunoo. I just came to this town yesterday" He said smiling. Jungwon's eyes widened "Just came? You're not from here?" He asked Sunoo. Sunoo nodded. 

"Oh my god, would you like me and my friends to tour you around this town?" Jungwon offered Sunoo with a big smile on his face. "Well, actually... Felix hyung and Hyunjin hyung is about to tour me around this town or hanging out with them you know?" Sunoo rub his nape in guilt.

"Oh yeah... right. Forgot about that." Jungwon mumbled. 'I shouldn't have randomly offered a stranger to tour them around here. How embarrassing' Jungwon thought.

"Yeah... Im sorry about that. M-Maybe we can meet again someday? Maybe if we bump into each other some other days, we could really hang out" Sunoo suggest. Jungwon face lit up again "You're right! We're in the same town. Of course we can meet again." He smiled.

Jungwon continued "It's really nice to meet you here, even though the way we met is a bit awkward. I'm still sorry for what Sunghoon did though. I'll make sure I teach him some lesson." Jungwon said glaring a bit at Sunghoon. "What?? I didn't mean to" Sunghoon whined.

"Still, you could still have some awareness that there are people around the rink. You shouldn't even daydream while skating in the first place. It's dangerous okay?" Jungwon ranted. Sunoo laughed at them. Such good friends.

Sunoo look at his watch then he look back at Jungwon "Uhh Jungwon-ah, I have to go now. It's nice knowing you and your fellow friend, Sunghoon." He paused to give Sunghoon a sweet smile. "I'll get going now. Goodbye! Hope to see you somewhere." He said before going back to Felix and hyunjin.

"Goodbye, Sunoo!" Jungwon said while waving in tiny. Then he went back to face Sunghoon who is red. "What are you thinking?" Jungwon snap to Sunghoon. "N-Nothing" He stuttered.

"Yeah sure. Because of what happened between you and that Sunoo guy, I will not treat you today. You can ask Jay but I'm sure he will say no." Jungwon crossed his arm over his chest. "Right, babe?" He asked Jay.

Jay hesitated, glancing at Sunghoon then nod slowly. "What the hell, Jay??" Sunghoon whined. 

"You can ask your mum to cook you something. It's not that hard. But I guess I'll drive you home? Okay?" Jay rubbed his nape. "Ughh fine" Sunghoon pouted.

♥ .~-~. ♥

1000+ words

I don't know what I was thinking when I write this moreover, THREE DAYS OF NOT UPDATING?? I'm sooooo sorry. I was so busy. Like very busy. I ain't lying. I have to do my homework in one sitting for straight 6 hours. Like bro??? I'm exhausted. Teacher really need to calm down with the homework fr.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy even though this chapter is quite nonsense at least for me. I don't know what I was thinking. So much going on in mind. But I'll try my best to update even though not everyday. Please vote if you like this chapter <333