-Chapter four-

(After School)

Sunghoon ran out of his class as soon as the school bell rang. He was feeling a little too excited to go to the Ice rink. Even though he always go there every day after school or at night on weekends, he can never have enough of the feeling on it. He knew people will say stuff about him such as obsessed but what did he care? Exactly, none.

Sunghoon quickly arrived at Jay's car and waited for him there. A few minutes passed and he saw two figures holding hands were walking towards him at the car. They were none other than Jay and Jungwon.

"Wow, you seem so excited, Sunghoon hyung!" Jungwon giggled at Sunghoon's cute behaviour. "How could I not, really?" Sunghoon couldn't hold his smile. He was just feeling very happy to go skate as this is what he was waiting for since morning. "You're always acting like that when we're going to the rink. Just what have gotten into you?" Jay crossed his arms over his chest throwing the question to Sunghoon.

Jungwon turned around to look at Sunghoon and asked in surprise."You act like this all the time?"

"Well... not all the time. Just this type of situation." Sunghoon stated and nodded in tiny.

Jungwon clasped his hands on his mouth " Oh my gosh, that's so cute of you hyung!" He said smiling widely. He then immediately said "We should definitely get going now honestly or the Ice rink will be filled with people!" Then he got in the car.

Sunghoon and Jay heard Jungwon said come on already from inside the car. They both look at each other and giggled. "Well, he seems even more excited than you are." Jay said still giggling. Sunghoon just nodded and the both of them got into the car.

While in the car, Sunghoon watched as Jungwon and Jay are talking to each other sweetly. He wondered 'Is this how couple act with each other?' He asked himself. Sunghoon also saw that Jay was taking Jungwon's hand in his and was rubbing it softly.

Of course, Sunghoon was jealous of it.

Sunghoon want to have someone to do that to him too. A supportive one like Jungwon. Just a guy who can definitely calm him down when he's sad, stressed or feeling down. A lovely and sweet one in short.

Sunghoon wonder 'how does it feel when you got someone by your side and will always be there for you?' He always wonders about it. He wanted to feel it. But his parents won't let him have any girlfriend.

Moreover, they only let Jay come home with him just because he's the son of a big company. Nothing more, nothing less.

They also didn't know that Jay had a boyfriend. Jungwon only came to Sunghoon's house as a friend to Jay since they know about Sunghoon's family issues. As long as they didn't know about Jay having a boyfriend, everything will be fine.

But Sunghoon didn't want this to happen furthermore. He needed to prove to his parents that he is willing to take on a partner and show them that he was old enough to have one. He will prove it.

(Time skip to the Ice rink)

"Yaaa Jay hyung~ can I try skating with Sunghoon hyung together? It looks fun" Jungwon asked pointing at the Ice rink and looking at Jay with pouty lips and puppy eyes.

"Do you remember the last time?" Jay crossed his arm and look at the cat. Jungwon rolled his eyes. "That was last time, for god sake"

"Still,I'm afraid you will fell again and hurt yourself" Jay said.

Jungwon pout his lips and crossed his arms over his chest. "Again, that was last time. Now, I can ask Sunghoon to look after me while I skate or you can just join too!" Jungwon said.

"Okay but still-" Jay's words are cut off when Jungwon placed his index finger on Jay's lips. He shook his head and look at Jay intensely. "Nope, you're joining us and we're going to skate together." Jungwon smiled then pulled Jay to the rink not forgetting to get themselves an Ice skate shoes.

Sunghoon watch the whole interaction between the two boyfriends from the Ice rink. He was now imagining things he would do if he had a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend.

Maybe they would have a date, a holiday trip or maybe even go ice skating with them! They would like it. He wanted to share a lovely kiss with them too. He was literally dreaming in his own world while skating.

Without him noticing, (since he's daydreaming in his head) someone was infront of him and he was skating towards that person. That also goes the same for the other person.

Then they bumped into each other.

♥ .~-~. ♥

700+ words

Okay ngl, I thought this will be a lot longer since I skipped a day of writing this. Such a big crime for me. But these days have been so tiring and busy for me I didn't have time for writing since I've got a lot in my mind. Like, A LOT. I feel like I would collapse anytime soon.

But anyways, I finally got time to write this shit in time since I want to sleep rn. My eyes are heavy. But I still wrote this for all of you even though people will think I'm weird for writing this when no one is literally reading.

How do y'all think bout this book tho? Hope you love it :)) Please vote if you enjoy it, thanks <33