-Chapter three-

'Jay POV

We arrived to our school after 10 minutes. Maybe less than that. We split from Jungwon since his class is different from me and Sunghoon. I wish I can just hold onto his hand for the whole day but since our class is different from each other, that could be waited for after school.

I walk with Sunghoon to the lockers and wait for him to look for his book. While he is looking for the book, I started a conversation with him. "So- same plan like any other days? After school?" I asked him. 

I saw him flinched a bit then he look at me in confusion. "What?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows at me.

I just rolled my eyes and leaned on the locker beside his, aka-my locker. "You know what I meant" I said. He look at me and processed something in his head before he said 'oh' when he got what I meant. He nodded "Yep. Like always" 

He closed his locker before and suddenly grabbing my hand in his. "We should get going now. I don't want to be late." He said dragging me through the hallway to our class. I just nodded since I don't even know what to say and it's almost class anyways.

Also, if you don't know what we're talking about, we are just talking about going to the Ice rink after school like we always do everyday. You know, Sunghoon is always begging me to take him or go with him there. It's like he will die if he missed a day of skating on Ice.

Whenever his mum asked where'd he go and why he's late, the answer is always 'hanging out with the boys' or 'an after school class'. Sunghoon is a smart student though so his mum will be confused on why he needed an after school class. Then he will said that it's just for fun or he want to learn more I mean, Sunghoon? Like that? No way.

And his mum is the most oblivious person ever. He thought Sunghoon will never goes to the Ice rink anymore since she thought he already gave up on it when in reality, he still goes to the Ice rink in secret.

Also Yang Jungwon, being the nice boyfriend of mine, he will do anything I mean ANYTHING, for me to take Sunghoon and him to the Ice rink. He's on Sunghoon's side since I often didn't want to take him to the Ice rink. For good reason though.

Jungwon is like the biggest fan of Sunghoon ever since he saw Sunghoon skate on Ice. He loves seeing Sunghoon skating on Ice. He would also treat me and Sunghoon to a restaurant after all of that since he knows Sunghoon was tired.

I always wonder though, if my boyfriend actually like Sunghoon more than me. I mean, he will always cheer on Sunghoon when he skates on Ice. But when I'm the one who made a littlest mistake ever, he would yell at me and tell me to do better. What's that sign?

However, I trust Jungwon. I know he actually loved me as a boyfriend. Trust me, he loved me. He's just being a supportive friend for Sunghoon sice I've told him about Sunghoon before.

(Time skip to recess)

The bell rang since it's recess. I met with Jungwon outside the hallway and Immediately took his hands in mine. Gosh, I miss his warmth so much. I hold on to his hand for the whole time and I would peck him everywhere whenever I have the chance. His nose, forehead, cheeks, ears and lips. Yep.

'Sunghoon POV

Okay. I'm pissed off. These two won't stop flirting infront of me, NO, infront of all the students here!! I'm really about to throw up right now because of the two lovebirds.

I swear, one day, I will get a fucking boyfriend or even girlfriend and we will be the best couple in the history that you will be ashamed of what you've been doing to me for years.

I was glaring knives through Jay's head. I wouldn't do that to Jungwon though. He's a lil too nice.

(To be honest, Do friends act like this with each other? I don't really have any real friends in real life cuz all of them are the most boring and lifeless people ever. T^T)

Okay but for real though. I really want a boyfriend or a girlfriend for myself. A supportive one. The one who will bring back hope to me. The one who will cheer for me when I skated. I know Jungwon always did that, but I'm not risking to get killed by Jay. He's the most overprotective and possessive boyfriend ever.

I just hope I'll find someone. I want them to concern mum and dad to at least let me play on the Ice rink without me doing it in secret. But would mum let them be my partner if they did that? Hmm... I wonder.

♥ .~-~. ♥

800+ words

I'm feeling a little lazy and tired when I did this one since I just came back from school. But I'm forcing myself to do this chapter since I won't feel satisfied unless I update a chapter. It's a little short though. Anyways how's the chapter so far? I hope you enjoy it!! Please vote (or comment) <33