I Love You's.

Happy 4th of July to my lovely American readers!

Hailee's POV

The last two weeks have easily been the most tiring weeks of my life. It's not work, it's Y/N. It feels like we have spent every waking minute having sex, but no one is complaining. Well, that's not entirely true. Griffin complains that Y/N never has time to see him, and my castmates keep complaining about why I can't walk straight on set. But the two of us, we couldn't care less.

That was until three days ago when I had to travel to NYC for a convention. Y/N stayed back to spend time with Griff and move the rest of the stuff from the storage to his place. This convention was a much-needed break for me, not from the coitus, but from work. Life on a Marvel set is incredible, but it's also extremely tedious. This convention was going to be the start of a week's break from set.

Despite there being no work this week, I already had a lot planned out this week. Tonight, I was returning to LA and tomorrow I have to attend a party. The party is one of the annual parties held by Griff and his colleagues. After that, I and Y/N are planning to dip to Cancun, Mexico for a little vacation. So despite work being off, everything else was still on.

Y/N's POV

Hailee's flight is landing right now, and I am outside the terminal waiting for her cute ass to walk out. I have already told her driver to take the day off and that I would pick her up. For my amusement, I decided to stand with a plaque saying Hailee Y/L/N. I was standing pretty far back in the crowd, but I had propped myself on a foldable chair so I was towering over the rest of the crowd. I had a direct sightline to the exit gate, unable to hide how giddy with excitement I was for her return. I felt like a kid on Christmas opening his presents, I was just ecstatic.

My phone pinged a custom notification noise I had set for Hailee right when I saw her walking out of the terminal. I almost slipped off the chair with excitement and surprise. Surprise, because she was wearing my hoodie and black jeans, my favourite ones. I thought I had left them in London, but no. She was strutting out, her eyes peeled for her driver in my favourite clothes. What a bitch, stealing my clothes, but I couldn't stay pissed off too long at her, she was the prettiest girl I had ever laid eyes on.

To catch her attention I waved my custom name plaque around wildly when her stunning hazel eyes caught my Y/E/C eyes. She lit up, like Halloween decorations on the 31st of October. She weaved her way through the trolleys and groups of exiting passengers, her tiny suitcase following her trail.

"Y/N you didn't have to come all this way." "I know, I wanted to," I said as I pulled her in for a kiss. I smacked her ass as I pulled away snatching her suitcase from her hands. "Stop smirking, Y/N," she said, unhappy with my borderline childish behaviour. "Aww, babe. Come here." I said as I wrapped my hand around her waist. "Did you miss me?" she asked using her enchanting doe eyes while batting her eyelashes. I pulled her in tighter, turning my head to whisper in her ear. "To the sun and back." leaving her blushing. 

The ride back was pretty much Hailee catching me up on how the convention met. Most of it was remarkably uninteresting, but hearing her describe it so passionately kept me reeled in.

Hailee's POV

I stepped into our bedroom plopping myself onto the bed. I was exhausted, and it was visible. I just wanted to doze off and sleep for days on end. Unfortunately, I was a stinking mess, my feet were aching from the stunning heels I had been wearing all through the convention and my neck was stiff from the awkward nap I took on the flight. I was also starving, enough to cause my stomach to rumble audibly for people to hear.

"Babe, I am running you a bath. I got you your favourite bath bomb, just in case you want it. In the meantime, I am going to go make you dinner. Something simple, not too heavy. Relax and enjoy yourself." Y/N said as he set my suitcase in our walk-in wardrobe and made his way into our bathroom. He had a knack for reading my emotional and mental status at any time and this was proof.